What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MORE BREAKING NOOZE - Taylor gornnnne.

Foz

Bench
Strangest coach sacking in a long time.
Took them a couple of years to weed Robbie out and 3games into the new year they turf the coach too.
Why didn't they turf him last year?
Meanwhile whoever inherits the Tigers squad will be down that chunk of cash Wests are paying on Robbies Souths gig.
Oh well it's about time our feeder club sends a few more players our way.

snoozer

Bench
Push him down the stairs?
no it was actually sledging via video.

i was 2 years above him at st gregs in cambeltown.
he was playing in a grandfinal of the weekend comp we had at school and me and a mate had been tasked with videoing the game(plus doing some commentary).
anyway he played a shocker and we pointed this out during the call.several times!
after the game in the evening all the kids sit down to watch the video.and by he end he's in tears(his team had lost).

i did get a talking to re the merciless commentary!

This is the last year Farah is on our books. From 2018 onwards we are paying nobody outside the club.
um , no T & his clients.lylor will be paid out next year. Would not be surprised if a few players get moved on ASAP. If the club is smart 2 of the 4 of Moses group need to be shown the door or perhaps the lot. Definitely getting a coach in under his control is just suicide. Clubs need to steer well clear of him.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
um , no T & his clients.lylor will be paid out next year. Would not be surprised if a few players get moved on ASAP. If the club is smart 2 of the 4 of Moses group need to be shown the door or perhaps the lot. Definitely getting a coach in under his control is just suicide. Clubs need to steer well clear of him.

Sorry? Who will be getting paid out next year? Taylors contract was to the end of 2017. Farahs as well.

yeah so how about that
the same manager has em all off contract at the same time at the same club.

talk about bargaining power.

shaggs

Coach
I'd like to see the distribution of managers at our club.

I would hate to think the orrs have a majority share.

For those being critical about the Tigers having so many star players off contract at the same time look closer to home.

In my opinion our Club have the same issue and some would say have been even more sillier in having so many players off contract at the same time.

Tigers are a good smokescreen for our very own dilemma.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'd rather a heap of players coming off contract every year, than too many 3 or 4 year contracts.

I actually think our club is the leader in contracts. mostly 2 years with a couple of 3's & thats it.
if you want 4 years or more, cya later.

I think you'll find that a heap of clubs have players off contract this year.
Its because of the change of salary cap which begins next year.

Do you reckon that's why we didn't get JT? Wanted a 10 year contract. That's madness
I have no idea, but I am not the least bit fazed about not getting caught up in stupid shyte like that.
We seem to be able to get good established players to hang around & only have to develop a few at a time. Development clubs like Panthers, MAnly, Broncos IMO will always struggle now.
Easy come, easy go, get paid what we think you are worth to our club, not what you are worth to their club.

shaggs

Coach
I think our club does a good job at the moment with mostly 2-4 year gigs.

No one is worth a ten year contract. No one is worth a 6

Latest posts