What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Storm @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 4: Wests Tigers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
I know it won't happen but This is what I would do. It's a good chance to mix it up:

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Suli
4. Idris
5. Naquima
6. Moses
7. Littlejohn
8. Woods
9. McIllwrick
10. Seumanifangi
11. Sue
12. CheeKam
13. Taylor

14. Aloiai
15. Ballin
16. Grant
17. Felisse/Tatola

Sorry Chris, you're a legend of the club and a great guy but you've been terrible 2 weeks in a row. Not saying your career is over but we need to elsewhere for now.

Luke head back to nsw cup and we'll see if you act like you give a shit there

Idris sink or swim. Suli played right centre all his juniors, he isn't a winger. Kev last chance outside Idris on the left.

Felisse or Tatola on the bench, whoevers looked better in nsw cup

Tiger Ted

Bench
I know it won't happen but This is what I would do. It's a good chance to mix it up:

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Suli
4. Idris
5. Naquima
6. Moses
7. Littlejohn
8. Woods
9. McIllwrick
10. Seumanifangi
11. Sue
12. CheeKam
13. Taylor

14. Aloiai
15. Ballin
16. Grant
17. Felisse/Tatola

Sorry Chris, you're a legend of the club and a great guy but you've been terrible 2 weeks in a row. Not saying your career is over but we need to elsewhere for now.

Idris sink or swim. Suli played right centre all his juniors, he isn't a winger. Kev last chance outside Idris on the left.

Vic u've chosen a competitive side.We need idris to b fit & get back to his best asap.I like the idea of young Suli playing centre.Littlejohn & moses will complement each other it's a good combination.Chee-kam & Kev must never b our centres again.Defensively they r attrocious.

If only the coaching staff have the cahoonas to drop the totally pathetic Brooks.I can't c that happening.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Word is that Brooks is off to Bulldogs. If this is the case then we should start blooding JLJ as our halfback asap.

Tigerm

First Grade
I can't see how Idris cannot be fit, sure he may not be fully match fit, it was said that he had a great off season, but f**k he is playing at centre, it's not as if he is called on for every set like the forwards. Surely he can push himself a bit more. I wonder what he is being paid.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Word is that Brooks is off to Bulldogs. If this is the case then we should start blooding JLJ as our halfback asap.

Is that an upgrade?

Not a fan of how Brooks is playing but JLJ won't be the answer....

I could have strangled the so and so when he dropped that ball 5 metres out after they made that break from the drop out when it was still 6-6....

3 minutes later it's 18-6 game over..

Clifferd

Coach

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Suli
4. Idris
5. Naquima
6. Moses
7. Littlejohn
8. Woods
9. McIllwrick
10. Seumanifangi
11. Sue
12. CheeKam
13. Taylor

14. Aloiai
15. Ballin
16. Grant
17. Felisse/Tatola

Strong advocate of that team, id even consider Aloiai replacing Chee Kam in the starting team otherwise that's what I would have aswell

Team selection will be interesting with new coach

WT Unity

Juniors

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Suli
4. Idris
5. Naquima
6. Moses
7. Littlejohn
8. Woods
9. McIllwrick
10. Seumanifangi
11. Sue
12. CheeKam
13. Taylor

14. Aloiai
15. Ballin
16. Grant
17. Felisse/Tatola

It's going to be a challenge for Webster in the coming weeks...but I don't think he's going to walk in and drop the likes of Brooks and Lawrence...sure - If they don't perform for him in the weeks to come then he can make some bold moves but for next week...I'd like to see something like this;
1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Chee Kam
4. Idris
5. Suli
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Ballin
10. Grant
11. Lawrence
12. Aloiai
13. Taylor
14. McIllwrick
15. Ava
16. Sue
17. Felise

-> Sure there is a bit of a risk with MCK and Idris at centre, however, I think it can be better covered with Lawrence and Aloiai defending the edges with them (and the 6 & 7 who just have to aim up better in defence) as CL & JA are our best lateral backrow defenders.
-> as for Ballin...I think as we are in crisis we just need to ask him to step up probably a bit earlier than we or he would've like to...McIllwrick can possibly end up playing more minutes than Ballin but I think his experience and grit might be neccesary given the current circumstances. We need ET and Ballin to lead!

Clifferd

Coach
Have Ballin on at that 10 min period before Half time where we f**king suck

For some reason we take all our leaders off at the same time, and surprise surprise we suffer

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Official team. Unimpressed.

James Tedesco
David Nofoaluma
Kevin Naiqama
Michael Chee-Kam
Moses Suli
Mitchell Moses
Luke Brooks
Aaron Woods (c)
Matt McIlwrick
Ava Seumanufagai
Sauaso Sue
Chris Lawrence
Elijah Taylor

INTERCHANGE
Tim Grant
Josh Aloiai
Joel Edwards
Matt Ballin
Justin Hunt
Kyle Lovett
Jamal Idris
Junior Tatola

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yeah bit deflating, though I don't expect Webster to rock the boat too much. I'll be shocked if we run out that 1-17 on Sunday. Will wait til then before I lose my mind.

Clifferd

Coach
We won't see the changes we want but he's literally been head coach for less than 24 hours so give him a chance

Tiger05

First Grade
Idris should be in reserves to prove himself. Tatola should replace Edwards. That would be enough for me at this point.

Shredder

Juniors
Mate anyone we have is worth a punt because what we have now is f**ked.

I havent seen the guy play, so I wont comment on him.

Clifferd

Coach
He is rated better than Felise and we've seen Felise play before so it's worth giving him a crack

Meanwhile we've seen Edwards plod around for years

Shredder

Juniors
Apples with apples though.

Lower grade stats are great, but the big show is the big show.

Remember Brookes yeah?

Latest posts