What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adrian Morley smashes kiwi

gUt

Coach
looked this dude up on Wiki:

One of three brothers to parents Velda and Clifford (Cliff) Atkins, Paul was considered the least favoured child of the three for the majority of his adolescence. It wasn't until his elder brother, Kurt, decided to see the world that Paul's ranks within the family rose. His younger brother, Ryan, whom many now consider to be the idiot of the family, idolises Paul and has on his life time bucket list at number 1 that he wishes to follow in Paul's footsteps some day.

More recently, Paul was asked to M.C. at his brother Kurt's wedding. Although Paul is a well-educated individual, some of the big words that he chose to use on this day left the majority of the attendees scratching at their heads and asking "what the heck is he trying to say"? Needless to say, the M.C. honours got palmed off to his younger brother, Ryan, who performed one of the worst M.C. speeches in New Zealand wedding speech history.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Adrian Morley. My most hated rugby league player ever.

Closely followed by Awen Guttenbeil.

Two of the biggest grubs to ever play the game.

2 weeks

Coach
In his own words he "got smeshed" by Morley

Brave kid, but Morley was the wrong mark to pick

langpark

First Grade
Adrian Morley. My most hated rugby league player ever.

Closely followed by Awen Guttenbeil.

Two of the biggest grubs to ever play the game.
I never liked Morley either, til one day I met him. Really friendly and humble guy. He was one of my favourites from that day owwards.

But even when I disliked him, I never had him in the 'grub' category. A grub is someone who does sneaky, niggly, dirty, cheap shots (Michael Ennis, classic example). Morley was not like that, he just made a few too many high tackles. But dished it out and could also take it. I have great respect for him all round.