What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man allegedly punched police officer after she fell to the ground at Sydney NRL match

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
Man allegedly punched police officer after she fell to the ground at Sydney NRL match

By 9NEWS

A spectator allegedly assaulted a police officer at a Sydney NRL game, continuing to punch her as she lay on the ground.

The officer was allegedly attacked during a police operation at the Cronulla Sharks and St George Dragons game at the Southern Cross Group Stadium about 8pm Sunday.

Two men were fighting at the game when one of them allegedly assaulted the female officer, causing her to collapse to the ground.

The man then allegedly punched her twice more as she was on the ground.

Video shows security guards in high-visibility yellow vests rushing to a spot in the crowd, where it is believed the fight was taking place.

An 18-year-old Cronulla man was arrested and taken to Miranda Police Station.

He has been charged with assaulting police, resisting arrest, and affray.

He was granted strict conditional bail and is due to appear in court on April 20.

:copyright: Nine Digital Pty Ltd 2017

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...round-at-sydney-nrl-match#Zyiwh7KlYD22wtde.99

Quigs

Immortal
Bitch be behavin' from now on.

Has dasupekitchen been charged yet?

I thought about that and I ruled soup out if she was upright. I mean to say when you are just under 4ft tall it is pretty hard to hit anyone in the head. But if the reports are correct that she was on the deck then well maybe.

The truth is out there.

Anyhow I blame Carney and Scrote Morris-scum

Card Shark

Immortal
Doesn't really matter who's fan he is, it's a dog act.

Having said that, it takes 2 to tango in these things - both sets of supporters would be represented id say.

carcharias

Immortal
Biggest dick I ever saw on the hill was a bloke in a Souths jersey.
...and we weren't even playing Souths.

SadShark

Bench
Bloke did that to a chick at the Brewery in Newie. You couldn't get to the kaarnt for others blokes wanting to get to the kaarnt at the same time.

Anyone who belts a woman ain't no man. You might be a "male" but ya ain't a man.

Special K

Coach
I was on Beer hill. I was told it happened beside me. I have no f**king memory. My dragons friends told me it was a dragons fan. The 2 beer limit sucked but it was so cheap I lost count of my return trips after a day on the sauce. My mrs a Dragons "fan" in her jersey was scared as on the hill. Annoying. FML. Ban the the bloke for life.