What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsag85

Bench
Imo you just hate Farah and don't give credit where it is due.

You're entitled to that view though!!!!!!!

Don't hate anyone. I just think Farah had been very disappointing the past few rounds. Look I tell the honest truth ok you might disagree that's fine but I don't think there is a need for 2 hookers in the side and at the moment the one in more form over the other is Cook simple

doyen

Bench
COOK[alias Zeroman]-----he runs to the line, then STOPS;shits his pants when he confronts the opposition;hightails it backwards for a few steps then unloads in desperation to some poor bastard that happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time!!
When has his so-called speed really been of benefit!!!!!!!???????????

rabbitohs95

Bench
IMO Farah needs to play around 60 minutes. Keep him for the first and last half hour of the match. He was off way too long against the Knights.

I feel like Cook only benefits on the field as a runner when Farah was on i.e. against Moanly when he was able to ride off the good work of Farah.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
IMO Farah needs to play around 60 minutes. Keep him for the first and last half hour of the match. He was off way too long against the Knights.

I feel like Cook only benefits on the field as a runner when Farah was on i.e. against Moanly when he was able to ride off the good work of Farah.

I don't think it's good to have Farah for the full 80 he sometimes makes some bad decisions when he's been on the field for too long. Maybe that's just fatigue? He seems to be at his best playing less than 80 which is fair enough, hooker does require a significant amount of mental concentration as well as physical ability.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

Yeah 60 mins is a good balance

rabbitohs95

Bench
I don't think it's good to have Farah for the full 80 he sometimes makes some bad decisions when he's been on the field for too long. Maybe that's just fatigue? He seems to be at his best playing less than 80 which is fair enough, hooker does require a significant amount of mental concentration as well as physical ability.
True thats why I figured 60 minutes would be good. Although considering he used to be an 80 minute hooker I hope he's up to it if we do indeed need him there for the whole game.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We can't just have Cook come on when the games over though. He has the speed Farah doesn't have.

Cook must be injected about 10-13mins before half time.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Honestly expecting big things from Tom Burgess today. we will finally see how good Cherrington will be as well. Clark will lay a good platform for musgrove to perform on as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.