What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burgess Boys

Gareth67

First Grade
View attachment 11959

Gareth and Doc as an 'old' pugs... any advice for your Burgess boy there... a most ungainly action... oh and shut down by a winger .. what would the old front rowers think?

Yes he was a silly boy . The old front rowers would at the very least have a look of innocence about them , as if saying to the ref " who me , he ran into me " , or " I was trying to straighten my arm and his head got in the way " .

I tell you one thing TOTS , Burgess would not be able to clean the ' old school props ' boots .

Last edited:

tumbidragon

First Grade
I think it's great that the NRL/Souffs are so progressive, diverse and inclusive as to let two high functioning geniuss in the Burgess twins play the great game of rugby league at a professional level.
So brave...

Crush

Coach
I'd like to see a ban on all British players in the dragons. Widdop, cooper.....the last decent brit was martin ofia?

Latest posts