What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matt Renshaw Appreciation Thread

8Ball

First Grade
Smiley needs his own thread imo

1483658139529.jpg

Barkley

Bench
I'm surprised he hasn't been touted as the next Captain in waiting.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
He's no Mitch Marsh. Barely any levers at all.

Kid has levers mate, he just needs learn to use them.

Unless he does that, and develops a few more toys, I can't see him staying in the side for long...

He's the bright new face of Australian cricket.

Seems unfazed and doesn't come across as a bogan.

Laughed off Dunny-gate. Smiles at the bowlers, even apologised to Sharma when he backed out the other night.

Damn, I want this kid to succeed. It harks back to the old days of 'if you're good enough, you're old enough'. And he's come out of relative nowhere so doesn't appear to have agenda boys club bs...and that irks the agenda boys club at Ch 9 and their mates too.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
needs to fix up his back leg problem, it always goes to fine leg no matter where the ball pitches and makes it very had to play balls down leg side as the front pad gets in the way a la Kepler Wessels, he will miss out on a lot of runs

ideally the first movement with the back leg should go towards middle stump like Slats and Tugga did very well

a bit picky I know but cant help picking issue with players techniques

Iafeta

Referee
I like him. Tenacious. Imagine him and Doolan seeing off the new ball in India? India would be flummoxed more than a nasty Rajistani curry, similar to the one that went through Renshaws whites, much to the anger of Allan "if you mark centre in a test match, you bat till your arse drops out your strides" Border.

Iafeta

Referee
needs to fix up his back leg problem, it always goes to fine leg no matter where the ball pitches and makes it very had to play balls down leg side as the front pad gets in the way a la Kepler Wessels, he will miss out on a lot of runs

ideally the first movement with the back leg should go towards middle stump like Slats and Tugga did very well

a bit picky I know but cant help picking issue with players techniques

Love the technical talk mate. It's what made you the player you were for the Bundeena 5th grade team. Classy balance at the crease and a masterful leave outside off stick. Just had no levers

Latest posts