What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journalists making sh*t up?

adamkungl

Immortal
Paul Kent "Benji is horrified at Milfords training".
Also Paul Kent "I never quoted Benji, Wayne Bennett is manipulating things".

I am out of insults low enough to describe this absolute festering turd of a sub-human. Anything I have to say would only make me look bad.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Paul Kent "Benji is horrified at Milfords training".
Also Paul Kent "I never quoted Benji, Wayne Bennett is manipulating things".

I am out of insults low enough to describe this absolute festering turd of a sub-human. Anything I have to say would only make me look bad.

Just wanted someone to ask him. How he knew Marshall was horrified?
no one had the balls to do it Very sad where our game is in the media.

no name

Coach
This could be a major turning point in our game.
Hopefully Bennett sticks it to these grubby merkins and rides out the shit they try to put on him.
If more follow suit these f**kheads might eventually get it.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
f**k Newscorp and every journo associated with them. I hope Wayne storms into Whites office tomorrow and demands that we push for them to offload their ownership. If they want to flat out bullshit about a club they own and are supposed to foster just to stir the pot and create their own media, they can f**k right off. Have your cake and eat it too on somebody else's time, because eventually you won't have any at all and you'll be 6 feet under where you belong.

DiegoNT

First Grade
f**k Newscorp and every journo associated with them. I hope Wayne storms into Whites office tomorrow and demands that we push for them to offload their ownership. If they want to flat out bullshit about a club they own and are supposed to foster just to stir the pot and create their own media, they can f**k right off. Have your cake and eat it too on somebody else's time, because eventually you won't have any at all and you'll be 6 feet under where you belong.

Lol

bileduct

Coach
Kent has gone off the f**king deep end.

He had an opportunity to either say he heard it from another source, or that he was just using Benji's name hypothetically, but instead he doubled down on genius.

What an absolutely pathetic display from an absolute merkin of a "journalist" whose obvious condition of being there was that no one would question him. I can't believe Tallis would just sit there through all of that nonsense unless he was told to keep his mouth shut.

insert.pause

First Grade
Kent has gone off the f**king deep end.

He had an opportunity to either say he heard it from another source, or that he was just using Benji's name hypothetically, but instead he doubled down on genius.

What an absolutely pathetic display from an absolute merkin of a "journalist" whose obvious condition of being there was that no one would question him. I can't believe Tallis would just sit there through all of that nonsense unless he was told to keep his mouth shut.
Tallis is mates with Kent & hates Bennett.

bileduct

Coach
So because of Paul's ego you're willing to give up the protection News Limited currently give their own club in their own newspapers?

insert.pause

First Grade
All these Sydney whispers about the Bennett's 'aura' & player unrest etc started the moment Bennett separated from his wife and he started dating another woman. Sydney journos think he's vulnerable & are using his personal life for their own retribution. Bennett is far from perfect, has a big ego & has made plenty of enemies over the years that are coming home to roost, but using his personal life is so grubby.