What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Haffa

I think we're supposed to feel embarrassed because Costa was looking to go back to Atletico six months before it was reported that he wanted to go to China

Any sort of attention will do, it seems. Thankfully my Mum hugged me enough when I was a kid...
Hahahahahaha

They had Payet, Dimitri Payet, I just don't think you understand.....

Jimbo

Immortal
Bloody Foxtel are screwing with my sleep patterns lately. I was just about to turn in last night, and Chelsea TV put a replay of Munich on...

Mong

Post Whore
Hahahahahaha

They had Payet, Dimitri Payet, I just don't think you understand.....

Lolz nice one.

I realise you are desperate to avoid how Costa did, and does, desperately want out given your earlier failed troll so I understand you weird responses avoiding the issue..

No matter, I've had my fun at your expense, as usual :joy::joy:

Haffa

I am happy with this international break. Rest some legs before the run in. Hazard, Luiz and Alonso rested

Jimbo

Immortal
Yeah, still after Mata's miss...

Tickets have been sorted for Sunderland. Going to a Kerry Dixon thing the night before now. It could be bigger than national.

Sounds good

Make sure you give G a good smack across the forehead for me

Haffa

Three huge points given Swansea's late capitulation

Great response
18 (6 wins) to go, but you're right that was massive. I was worried when we sat back but Matic coming on completely killed Silva.

Haffa

15 to go.

Honestly. It's gonna be f**king brilliant going from finishing 10th to winning the league.