What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: India v Australia at Dharamsala on Mar 25-29, 2017

_goParra

Juniors
Its not that they are so expensive, the average Indian is very poor

all the players in the team are from private schools or colleges, they are basically all middle class, the average man in India simply cannot afford a cricket bat

mate please don't spout crap when you dont know. I am on board with all the India hate.
But this is just bullcrap

Iafeta

Referee
I think we should name a stand at the MCG in Wades honour. That innings makes his ongoing selection all worthwhile.

Well done champion.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
mate please don't spout crap when you dont know. I am on board with all the India hate.

I dont hate them at all, my family have a business over there so I get it pretty much first hand from them, if you disagree then fine

nothing to do with so called hate

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
that was a pretty impressive debut from Kuldeep Yadav, pretty good variation yet excellent control, nothing loose and most balls have to be played at

I would pick him before the other 2

vvvrulz

Coach

Yeah sorry Twizz, you're right to some degree it's not as skewed as that.
The average Indian gets along just fine.

Fangs

Coach
Would have preferred more runs. And we probably should have got them.

Lets wait and see India bat. The pressure is really on the home side to stand up with the bat.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Decent start by Haze & Cummins.. need a few wickets with this new ball.
No rain forecast for the rest of the test, unfortunately for us.