What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3. 2. 1 V Eels Rnd 4 17

wibble

Bench
3 Gallen
2 Graham
1 Fifita

HM: Bench: hard to give points when they are only on a short while, but the bench was very good again. I'm liking Latimore's work, and Bukuya and Heighington inject plenty of energy.

Madsharkie

First Grade
3 Gal
2 Lewis
1 BBQ's
HM to Graham

Holmes looks waaay safer at FB than Bird. Bird had a decent game still though... seemed to go looking for work tonight.
Thought Brailey was good again too. Would like to see Flange try a more traditional hooker rotation though i.e. Brailey on for 30mins then bring Seggy in till about the 60th minute.

Last edited:

wibble

Bench
Lewis.

The gift that keeps on giving

He is just so consistent. I keep thinking age must catch up with him, and maybe we don't need him any more, then he plays so well I feel guilty for ever doubting him. Like when the world turns on Superman at the slightest suggestion from some low life creep, even though he has just saved the world for the 47th time.

That's right, Lewis IS Superman. The other players should wear Lewis jerseys this round.

southland

Juniors
Gallen - charged ahead set the tone.
Graham/Maloney - hard and crafty
Holmes - safe at the back. Drop a few of those and its a different game.

Latest posts