What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Thank you R20 i really thought you would disagree with me to some degree we are fugged mate look at our team of duds lets get serious here:burns,jennings, tyrrell, clark, turner, talakai, johnston, gray,musgrove, rochow, cherrington,crichton,siti modeirecke,nielsen,murphy,fuimaono,kelly,anyone else?oh yeah tom burgess he could not catch a full grown elephant if it was shot out of a cannon at him in a dark night. fug me and we think we will make the 8 with all these contracted supposed 1st grade duds in our team.The dont knowers will think we are ok lol@them nfi about who is a dud or whom is a real 1st grade player.....this is a fugging nightmare 2017 is gone!!!!how do our recruitment officers and head office get it so wrong after 2014?rusty needs to intervene someone needs to grow a brain here and fast the wooden spoon is not out of reach..oi dont knowers forget about clarky and turner and tyrrell and aj and co are all good blokes oh yeah all good blokes my a$$ that dont help us win a grand final hahaha win a grand final with these duds oh r20 im starting to lose it over here im over it and im out of here my heads in a spin...Shadow...
IMG_3177.GIF

Rsag85

Bench
Having two hookers on the side imo hurts us in the big games. I believe with our style of play we need a 80 minute hooker not shared. Plus at the moment we have two many forwards doing a similar job

ThingFish

Juniors
Just watching the 3 games today, our backs don't have the same size and impact of even mediocre sides like Parra.

Our cattle are calfs.

SBD82

Coach
Having two hookers on the side imo hurts us in the big games. I believe with our style of play we need a 80 minute hooker not shared. Plus at the moment we have two many forwards doing a similar job
Cam Mcinnes plays 80...

SBD82

Coach
And I wish we didn't let him go
Sorry mate. That was a bit of a low blow.

I think one of your fellow posters nailed it above. Te'o is the guy you guys miss, or a bloke like him. You don't have an enforcer that scares the opposition.

None of the blokes that play NRL are wimps, but having a bloke like Te'o in the opposition and having a sneaky glance out of the corner of your eye to make sure he's not about to lay the smack down, can really ruin the fluidity of a play. It creates doubt. And doubt leads to dropped balls and breakdown in attack.

To a lesser degree the twins were feared, but no more. Sam tries, but he can't carry your whole pack.

ThingFish

Juniors
Gi isn't the issue
He's not the issue, but his $$$ could go to solving the issue. As could the twins $$$. 3 contracts could get us 4-5 serious players, I don't know who those players are, but I do know we don't have them now, and we really need them.

Rsag85

Bench
He's not the issue, but his $$$ could go to solving the issue. As could the twins $$$. 3 contracts could get us 4-5 serious players, I don't know who those players are, but I do know we don't have them now, and we really need them.

Why not just release all 3 Burgess boys then

alien

Referee
What I don't understand is why Shadow rants to me about "the duds" in private messages and then posts almost the same thing on here. You're losing it mate!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
You release Sam Burgess and things will go downhill very fast I couldn't give a f**k about the twins. Every team has a marquee player and i believe Sam is ours. G.I. Has to take a pay cut or go though. Put him in the centres if he stays for a lot less than what his on now.

ThingFish

Juniors
You release Sam Burgess and things will go downhill very fast I couldn't give a f**k about the twins. Every team has a marquee player and i believe Sam is ours. G.I. Has to take a pay cut or go though. Put him in the centres if he stays for a lot less than what his on now.
Agree. Loosing Sam would be my last option. But he needs a partner in crime, Te'o style. IMO, Sharks are hedging bets on Wade Graham. If we don't have an offer on the table we aren't serious about making our forwards great again.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not talking about Keary & Carter---some of our best young players left for The Roosters--I think the Butcher boys were lured--I think one was capt. of their NYC p/ship side last year.
They felt they'd get better coaching at Easts!!!
Oh righteo.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Correctamundo.

Release Sam and we will be absolutely f**ked!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.