What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Sat live* Panthers V Wyong Res Grade 25/3/

GongPanther

Referee
Garth Brennan has a number of changes ahead of today's ISP clash with Wyong at Pepper Stadium.

NYC young gun Jarome Luai gets a chance to impress while Moses Leota and Tim Browne come into the starting side to bolster the forward pack.

LIVESTREAM: Click here to watch all the action from 3pm
ISP Panthers v Wyong Roos
3pm Saturday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Malakai WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
3. Michael OLDFIELD
4. Lachlan STEIN
25. Jarome LUAI
6. Tyrone MAY
7. Darren NICHOLLS
19. Moses LEOTA
9. Mitch REIN
20. Tim BROWNE
8. Kaide ELLIS
11. Jed CARTWRIGHT
13. Samisoni LANGI

10. Paea PUA
14. Oliver CLARK
16. Corey WADDELL
17. Jack HETHERINGTON

http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2017/03/25/isp_late_mail_round_.html

GongPanther

Referee
Cartwright and Edwards killed it in that game. Outstanding performances in a 32-10 win over the Wyong Roos.

mxlegend99

Referee
Jed Cartwright looks first grade quality to me. Looks a lot like Yeo in the way he plays. Just in a bulkier frame. Seems to have a high workrate and puts 100% into each run and tackle.

betcats

Referee
Yeah I liked what I saw from Jed. Edwards is always impressive, it's just his attitude I think he never stops. Also Luai looks like he will be another nrl quality half in a year or two. Good win by the reserves, we a bit stronger than last season.

chrisD

Coach
Leota, Browne, Cartwright and Ellis ran all over them. Edwards was dangerous but not without his mistakes.

Latest posts