What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5-10 minutes before half time

Perth Tiger

Bench
So we all know that trys are coming in the 5-10 minutes before half time, I am bored at work and thought I would dig out the stats. In the last 5 games we average conceding 2 trys in this period.

There has only been 9 times out of 27 games that we have managed to not concede in this period. of these games we went on to win 5.

R3 vs Raiders – loss

35 min try – 37 min try

R2 vs Panthers – loss

31 min try – 37 min try – 40 min try

R1 vs Souths – win

38 min try

2016 R26 vs Raiders – loss (10-52)

30 min try – 37 min try

R25 vs Warriors – win (36-24)

32 min try – 35 min try

R24 vs Panthers – loss (10-40)

38 min try

R23 Titans – loss (18-19)

37 min try

R22 Cowboys – win (26-14)

No trys

R21 – Parra – win (23-8)

36 min try

R20 – Dragons – win (25-12)

No trys

R19 – bye

R18 – bulldogs – loss (22-32)

No trys

R17 Panthers – win (34-26)

No trys

R16 – storm – loss (20-29)

No trys

R15 bye

R14 – Souths – win (30-14)

32 min try

R13 – Easts – loss (18-32)

31 min try

R12 – Brisbane – win (19-18)

No try

R11 – Knights – win (20-12)

32 min try

R10 – Bulldogs – loss (4-36)

37 min try

R9 – Souths – win (30-22)

35 min try

R8 – Raiders – loss (6-60)

39 min try

R7 – Storm – loss (18-19)

No trys

R6 – Knights – loss (16-18)

35 min try

R5 – Sharks – loss (26-34)

37 min try

R4 – Eels – loss (0-8)

No trys

R3 – Titans – loss (18-30)

38 min try

R2 – Manly – win (36-22)

31 min try – 36 min try

R1 – Warriors – win (34-26)

No trys

Vozzy

Juniors
I find its when Suaso Sue comes off I think he adds mungrel that lifts the team. Yesterday he went off and we got soft. Then he went back on and went off again and that was it.

the definition of madness is to repeat the same thing time and again and expect a different result. As has been shown by PT we have a massive problem in this area and something different needs to be done. Sacking Taylor is a good start because getting that idiot to admit his game plan wasn't working would be akin getting Hitler and Stalin to admit they were wrong about the Jews.

I reckon changing the rotation so that our benchies (or some of them) start the game and Woods comes on at say the 20-25 minute mark and sees out the half is worth a try. Of course we might then be defeated by the time he comes on but nothing ventured..........

Anyone have any stats about how many tries we concede while Woods is on vs off? After all he is our Captain and is meant to lead. Most important to lead during the hard times. I think we need some left of centre ideas. At least for this year.

Vozzy

Juniors
We just played 3 teams who will probably go far this year and at the end of the day we aren't up to that standard in terms of matching good teams for 80 min. Next weekend will be true rest to see which players to keep because. They were up for the storm and made it hard for the storm to play their game epically the first 30 there were some good shots even Brooks and Moses put on good hits that forced the ball loose. It's whether they lift for the dragons to whether they want to stay.

simmo05

Bench
Sorry vossy i call bullshit. These blokes have had YEARS to get it together. Fail. The tries leaked from behind the ruck were nothing short of a f##king disgrace. I think it was 11 who missed the tackles and couldnt be f##ked making up should be hooked for the forseeable future. Edwards should not have been there today. He is a plodder who seems to have a picture of jt s##king off a horse. But why did this new c##t pick him??? Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Latest posts