What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Shorty

Staff member
I still enjoy the show. It's a habit now and something my wife and I do every week.

I reckon people get a bit too overly critical at times about shows (e.g. The Simpsons) and movies.

Having said that, the CGI deer made the CGI junkyard look 4K.
Walking Dead deserves all the criticism it gets, if there was ever a show that has got away with things it's this one.

I persevere with it because I guess I have watched it for so long that I want to see it out, sort of like how some people have to finish books even if they're bad etc.
This season has had some really great points but the dragging....if you are weak on material either hire new writers or have shorter seasons.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Something might happen soon maybe. Maybe pull the rod out of rositas ass and make her kill some zombies with it

Incorrect

Coach
Something might happen soon maybe. Maybe pull the rod out of rositas ass and make her kill some zombies with it
There's only 2 episodes left in the season so things need to ramp up pretty quick if we're going to get some sort of climactic ending leading in to season 8...

No doubt they'll close the last episode with a Daryl V Negan cliffhanger scene where it looks like Daryl is going to meet his demise... then opening episode of season 8 we'll see Eugene or Dwight betray Negan and step in to save Daryl....

Aragorn

First Grade
I fear this shit is going to drag into next season.....

Rosita is so fine....pls dont sacrifice her to the zombie gods?!!!!!

Haffa

I gave up on this show a few weeks back

Its a liberating experience to finally let it go. I recommend it
That was me, only I did it towards the end of last season. I have read every graphic novel and was a huge fan before the TV show. But this show just lost me and that was 7 and a bit seasons in.

bileduct

Coach
The only thing that's genuinely great about The Walking Dead is that the amount of money it pulls in is probably the reason why there's a season 3 and 4 of Halt and Catch Fire.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
My favorite part is that sometimes 1 person can kill 20 walkers by themselves and then a few episodes later be in an epic life and death struggle with 1 walker

Latest posts