What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R5 Fri - Roosters 12-18 Sea Eagles @ Allianz

Round 5: Roosters v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 5
Sydney Roosters v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Allianz Stadium, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Friday 31 March 2017

Gates 3:30pm / NYC 3:45pm / NRL 6pm

SYD-17teamlist.jpg

1. Michael Gordon 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Luke Keary 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Dylan Napa 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Aidan Guerra
Interchange: 14. Isaac Liu 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Ryan Matterson 17. Connor Watson 18. Paul Carter 19. Chris Smith 20. Blake Ferguson 21. Kane Evans

MAN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Dylan Walker 4. Brian Kelly 5. Akuila Uate 6. Blake Green 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Martin Taupau 11. Frank Winterstein 12. Curtis Sironen 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Jackson Hastings 16. Nate Myles 17. Addin Fonua-blake 18. Shaun Lane 20. Matthew Wright 21. Jarrad Kennedy 22. Lloyd Perrett

REF-YELLOW-2017.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Tim Roby
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Ben Galea

U20s Round 5
Roosters v Sea Eagles at Allianz Stadium, Fri 3:45pm

ISP NSW Round 5
Warriors v Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles at Mt Smart, Sun 11:45am (1:45pm NZT)
Wyong (Roosters) v Illawarra (Dragons) at Morrie Breen, Sun 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Valheru

Coach
We should have a few too many points for Manly but we are due a loss and we have been Manly's bunnys for 70 years so who knows.

Clifferd

Coach
3 weeks ago I would've said Roosters easy but with manlys surprisingly good form lately I just dunno

Still think roosters, but only just.

Roos by 4

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I think we can win this game.

Roosters will be a big ask, but if we can replicate the form of the form of the last 2 weeks we are a chance.

Of course the Roosters defence will pose a bigger challenge so there's the issue.

Hoping us by 2, but not staking my weeks wages on it.

Keffola

Juniors
o
Manly beat an under strength Cows side.Check.

Manly beat a rabble of a team in the Dogs.Check.

Manly to be served a reality check.

Only team that the roosters beat of any sort of quality was the panthers.

This will be a good test for both sides.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
LOL, Manly were missing more than Cowboys.

And the Roosters have beaten the Titans and Bulldogs as well as getting a false win against the Panthers.

But, but - the Roosters are on fire!

Rightly favourites, but $3 about us is pretty over the odds I think.

Valheru

Coach
And the Roosters have beaten the Titans and Bulldogs as well as getting a false win against the Panthers.

But, but - the Roosters are on fire!

Rightly favourites, but $3 about us is pretty over the odds I think.

lol "false win". A 3 try to 1 victory where the scoreline flattered Penrith is hardly false

In any event, you had no problem with manly's win against the roosters last year at the SFS if I remember correctly.

TheFrog

Coach
lol "false win". A 3 try to 1 victory where the scoreline flattered Penrith is hardly false
Actually it was 2 tries to 1 not counting the one that should not have been given. The reason this would have resulted in the Panthers having the most points was that the Roosters repeatedly conceded penalties when the opposition were in scoring positions, 2013 style. Manly supporters will be familiar with this tactic. Anyway it's over now.

If Manly play like they have been recently this will be a cracker of a game. The Roosters are due for a loss. It's a toss up really. In such cases I go for the home side.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

In any event, you had no problem with manly's win against the roosters last year at the SFS if I remember correctly.

Somebody is a bit touchy.

Nervous?? lol