What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R5 Fri - Roosters 12-18 Sea Eagles @ Allianz

Round 5: Roosters v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Very

as I said earlier in the thread we have been your bunny's for 70 years

haha fair enough.

I think this game has the potential to be a belter. Will be a great barometer if both teams turn up to play.

Would love to see it, but of course, its at the brilliant time of 5pm Qld time on a Friday arvo.

matrightyeh

Juniors
manly just
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

GongPanther

Referee
Penrith would probs be my 2nd team so you're right, always had a soft spot for em

Used to go to the 1970's Easts V Many matches at the S.C.G.In fact,anyone who loved a good match-up that was played at the S.C.G.,you'd get a good turn up.

A carton of piss from the Olympic Hotel used to cost $7 in those days. Then walk down to the Bradman Stand and watch all three grades underneath the concourse in front of the bars in case we ran out of beer.

Never forget the bloke out in the middle of the ground during half time in the main games.

He used to wear a full Rooster costume. He would walk around the middle of the ground,every now and then with one leg semi-crooked, and his beak looking down at the ground as if he was looking for worms.

We would be pissed as newts by that time,and watching him was a good belly laugh.

1970's through the 80's at the S.C.G...Great football (and cricket) ,great memories.

GongPanther

Referee
lol "false win". A 3 try to 1 victory where the scoreline flattered Penrith is hardly false

In any event, you had no problem with manly's win against the roosters last year at the SFS if I remember correctly.

It was hardly the resounding win you and your lot are trying to make out.

Wait a few months when the creme floats to the top.
haha fair enough.

I think this game has the potential to be a belter. Will be a great barometer if both teams turn up to play.

Would love to see it, but of course, its at the brilliant time of 5pm Qld time on a Friday arvo.

I really don't think Manly will have anywhere the luxury of the open spaces they had against a very-very poor Canterbury.

But if Easts do have an off day, Manly should do well to take good advantage of it.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
It was hardly the resounding win you and your lot are trying to make out.

Wait a few months when the creme floats to the top.

I really don't think Manly will have anywhere the luxury of the open spaces they had against a very-very poor Canterbury.

But if Easts do have an off day, Manly should do well to take good advantage of it.

Agree 100% there will be nowhere near the latitude they got last week.

But I don't think we'll win by 36 either (if at all)

If we play well and lose by 4 to 6 I will be pleased. Not happy with the result, but pleased we are on track.

At $3 I would take us for a bet, but in a tipping comp with no odds, I'd likely go chooks.

Smirrors

Juniors
Manly have no chance. I put a $20 on for easts to win. Shit pay out but free money is free money. Nuke these scrubs.

Latest posts