What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

Pommy

Coach
I don't mind Clark and Turner being in the 25 man squad, as long as they aren't on too much. I see them both as back up players. The salary cap doesn't allow for 25 superstars in the squad.

Come an Alien you know common sense, logic and facts have no place here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I absolutely guarantee you won't have to try hard to get Guerra at all. As a matter of fact, you can have him right now. The mere fact you want this dud who does not pass and ruins our attack constantly by getting in the way of our backs shows you know f**k all if you think, in any way, he's the answer to your problems. But have him, and have him right now please. We all want him gone. Bye Aidan, don't come back now y'hear.
He is a better player than Turner!!!!

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Lol you won't find too many Chook fans who want the club to re-sign Guerra or even have him in our 17. Same goes for Evans. No idea yet again R20.

When SST returns Guerra should be pulling on the colours of Wyong.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol you won't find too many Chook fans who want the club to re-sign Guerra or even have him in our 17. Same goes for Evans. No idea yet again R20.

When SST returns Guerra should be pulling on the colours of Wyong.
Well Evans is better than Tyrrell and Clark. Surely you can see that.

Guerra is better than Turner too. Guerra gets through his tackles and makes more metres than Turner.

We will have Ferguson as well please!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I reckon Guerra and Evans plus Ferguson would all thrive at Souths.

Put that belief in them and he will go to another level.

Time for Souths to do what Bellamy and Bennett do.

Look at Es'ese for the Broncos. Last year most thought he was a dud at the Dogs.

Look at Cheyse Blair, everyone thought he was a dud and look how he's going.

I'd take Felise Kaufusi as well.

If we can't get Fargo well then go for Aitken off St George.

Pommy

Coach
Time to get a move on.

Chambers would be good or Fergo.

Has the salary cap for next year been announced yet? We know it's got a decent sized jump but is the actual figure out?
If not I wouldn't expect much recruitment before that happens.

alien

Referee
Can everyone please try and get along? There are always going to be different opinions, so why can't we just agree to disagree, if we disagree? The personal stuff all the time is doing my head in!

alien

Referee
roses-are-red-violets-are-blue-memri-tv-by-allah-behave-3009082.png

Rabbits20

Immortal
Can everyone please try and get along? There are always going to be different opinions, so why can't we just agree to disagree, if we disagree? The personal stuff all the time is doing my head in!
I agree!!!!!!

I've tried and I'll try again bro.

Latest posts