What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants Dylan Walker back?

Hawkins

Juniors
I think we should sign Tedesco. GI looks done unfortunately - let him retire.

I think he's got years left.

849f92017d88bd39eb3f51bf4b3a6bbf.jpg

southsport

First Grade
GI's retirement is freely being discussed today, apparently one knee has very little cartlidge left between the bones.

southsport

First Grade
Freely where?

Other forums.

Apparently the operation on his leg was successful but they did a scan on the troublesome knee and it doesn't look good, he may retire at the end of 2018 to take up a position with the club.........that's the short of what was said.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Other forums.

Apparently the operation on his leg was successful but they did a scan on the troublesome knee and it doesn't look good, he may retire at the end of 2018 to take up a position with the club.........that's the short of what was said.

Wow. That would be a shock if true. If this does happen I actually wouldn't want to throw the rest of our money at another fullback. I would rather see some money invested in the props especially if Alex Johnston can prove that he can play back there this year.

Pommy

Coach
Other forums.

You only have to read half the shite on here to know how trustworthy forums are.
I would be very surprised if the club gave GI a new contract with a known issue without carrying out a medical. I can't believe the clubs insurance would allow them to.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 i just rang my mate at souths this afternoon and he said nothing was discussed at board level today so its all nonsense about inglis .....Shadow...
know-it-all-300x223.png

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
You only have to read half the shite on here to know how trustworthy forums are.
I would be very surprised if the club gave GI a new contract with a known issue without carrying out a medical. I can't believe the clubs insurance would allow them to.

True, see what happens I guess.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wow. That would be a shock if true. If this does happen I actually wouldn't want to throw the rest of our money at another fullback. I would rather see some money invested in the props especially if Alex Johnston can prove that he can play back there this year.
Correct.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
You are so right Sara,what a moronic decision it was to get rid of Walker and keep Gray!!Also did you see how good Nathan Brown played for Parra even though they lost,he was awesome.Our retention policy is totally f##ed.FMD

correctamundo cisco like i been saying in other threads we need brown and walker back why keep tyrrell turner clark gosie and nielsen and gray when we got rid of dylan walker and nathan brown,and then when brown and dylan are gone then we go buy joe burgess whom was starting to get better and better but we failed to resign him and then we sign rochow and cherro then farah its such poor recruitment it dont make sense!!!!!our recruitment officer at present is dumber than grant jones fug me....great to see you here cisco your the real true dinki di purist champion that won the real souths tipping comp mate becoz you did not tip the other clubs against souths,now thats what i call a real souths fan hey cisco i wonder how 2nd placed miagi is these days he is a real souiths fan too?? .....Shadow...p.s.R20 mended his ways and is a real souths fan .....

Latest posts