What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters teams in local comps

adamkungl

Immortal
Roosters district has only entered 1 open age team this year.
Bondi United have an A-Reserves team.
Nothing from Clovelly or the revived Paddington Colts by the looks of it.

Pretty disappointing.

Not sure how we look in 21s/19s/17s/juniors. Anyone got more info? I'm just looking at the draws for A Grades

H.H

Juniors
Clovelly had an A Reserves team until recently. The should also have a couple of under 17 and possibly Under 18/19 teams as well.

Best spot to look is probably here as a start:

http://southsjuniors.leaguenet.com.au/

Go to the club websites tab...these club numbers have been messed around with...just yesterday we had about 50 teams all up between the 4 Easts clubs, but something has happened so they're all being logged again (including the Souffs clubs).

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Bump

How's it looking this year? had a browse on the south's juniors draws and it appears no easts sides are represented, does that mean south's carried through on the argument that was circulating in the off season for them to ban our clubs?

Will easts juniors play in the revamped NSWRL conference at all age groups?

H.H

Juniors
Yeah we're not in the souffs juniors comp this year.

Mini (6-8's) are being run in house by Easts. Mods (9-12's) will play in a combined comp with Balmain juniors. 13's and up will play in a combined inner Sydney comp with Souffs and Balmain.

Bondi United and Paddo Colts will both field A grade sides this year. Paddo captain coached by gorgeous George Rose (no sh*t). Clovelly fielding an under 19 side as I think Colts are too. Colts have a very strong 16's team too.

Looking ok I think but KBW will know more.

rightleftin

Juniors
Yeah we're not in the souffs juniors comp this year.

Mini (6-8's) are being run in house by Easts. Mods (9-12's) will play in a combined comp with Balmain juniors. 13's and up will play in a combined inner Sydney comp with Souffs and Balmain.

Bondi United and Paddo Colts will both field A grade sides this year. Paddo captain coached by gorgeous George Rose (no sh*t). Clovelly fielding an under 19 side as I think Colts are too. Colts have a very strong 16's team too.

Looking ok I think but KBW will know more.

Paddington A Grade were in the draw earlier this week but have now disappeared.

rightleftin

Juniors
Really? Shame. Would've been good to have another A grade side. Where do you see that?

On the Sports TG site (formerly sportingpulse) where all the draws, results, ladders etc are located.

Originally Paddington were in the South West Gold comp and drawn to play against the Auburn Warriors, back to back premiers led by Matt Utai. But now the number of teams has been reduced from 7 to 6, and Auburn are playing East Campbelltown, who originally had a bye.

Latest posts