What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate Gareth Widdop

j0nesy

Bench
He was awesome again today. He sure can play footy. Will be good to see him and Dugan retained. I'm even warming to Mccrone, who has played really well in his past two games.

St Georgio

Juniors
SACK THE BOARD IF WE LOSE WIDDOP AND DUGAN.
Cam/Hunt/Gaz/Duges will win us a comp together!
Give Dugan a 4 year contract as a sweetner.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
To all the McCrone haters, if there are any left, if you ever think he's bad, ignore it. Why? What did Widdop say in the off season? "Josh plays in the style which I like" to which many of you, including myself, spat upon. But, look how Widdop is playing? Each week he has a great game! And on that note, McCrone himself is really performing well and I feel sorry for the fact that he will be replaced by Hunt, because he's really, really trying.

St Georgio

Juniors
To all the McCrone haters, if there are any left, if you ever think he's bad, ignore it. Why? What did Widdop say in the off season? "Josh plays in the style which I like" to which many of you, including myself, spat upon. But, look how Widdop is playing? Each week he has a great game! And on that note, McCrone himself is really performing well and I feel sorry for the fact that he will be replaced by Hunt, because he's really, really trying.
As much as I am happy with the effort of McCrone , We have a better chance of winning a comp with Hunt as our halfback.

Old Timer

Coach
Widdop is 10/10 this game and 9/10 for the YTD just excellent and it is so good for the entire team and its ongoing morale.
So where is Glenn 01, loveoursaints, Capital and the wanker from NZ?
You dished out plenty of hate to Widdop and at the first sign of Widdop being "marquee" just like the cockroaches you are you have crawled back under the closet Vas hides in .
Come out and just admit for once in your lives you got this entirely wrong and that Widdop is playing very good footy and doesn't miss Benji or Rein one little bit.
Surely there is more than enough evidence now for you to come back into this thread and be decent, admit your error and then we can close this thread down once and for all.
Or will you wait in the dark until Widdop makes and error and then try and triumphantly take your place as the "I told you so Widdop baggers".
Your silence in this thread is now deafening.

rhino2009

Juniors
He was awesome again today. He sure can play footy. Will be good to see him and Dugan retained. I'm even warming to Mccrone, who has played really well in his past two games.

Rumour in UK that Widdop might sign for Leeds in ESL in 2018, any truth in this rumour?