What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's going to be a fair amount of rumours this year so we may as well bung em in here to try and keep on top of them all.

So far:

Going

Moses to Parra
Woods to Bulldogs
Tedesco to Roosters

Coming

Milne from Dragons
Matulino from Warriors

SweetandSoward

Juniors
Big 4 get renamed to big 5 with Matt McIlwrick
Then
Big 5 get renamed big 1 with Matt McIlwrick

Mitchell Moses poor form gets dropped to reserve grade for Clinton Gutherson.
I rate Clinton higher than Moses

Tiger Ted

Bench
Big 4 get renamed to big 5 with Matt McIlwrick
Then
Big 5 get renamed big 1 with Matt McIlwrick

Mitchell Moses poor form gets dropped to reserve grade for Clinton Gutherson.
I rate Clinton higher than Moses
If only we could do a swap the wanka for gutherson.Im sure it's what Ivan will b trying to negotiate this week as a condition to release the wanka soon !

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Mcillwrick is looking more and more like our long term hooker despite Liddle as potential

He was my MOTM.

Totally agree.......Making as many metres as Robbie did in his great years...
Need to lock him in for couple more years until Liddle is ready for the 9.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
If only we could do a swap the wanka for gutherson.Im sure it's what Ivan will b trying to negotiate this week as a condition to release the wanka soon !

Would Gutherson want to leave??i doubt it..
He would move to centres at Parra when Moses arrives.

gordynz

Juniors
If there was going to be a player swap for Moses it has to be a forward. We've got plenty of cash to throw at one of the many quality halves off contract next season so what's the point in trading for a makeshift half like Gutherson.

Tiger Ted

Bench
If there was going to be a player swap for Moses it has to be a forward. We've got plenty of cash to throw at one of the many quality halves off contract next season so what's the point in trading for a makeshift half like Gutherson.
Gutherson would slot right in as an outside back if were able to snare Cronk or Foran.He could also be a handy replacement for teddy @ fullback.

No doubt it would b very favourable if we could attract Beau Scott or Manu mau.However it wouldn't surprise if parra allowed Nathan Brown to return to us.

gordynz

Juniors
Gutherson would slot right in as an outside back if were able to snare Cronk or Foran.He could also be a handy replacement for teddy @ fullback.

No doubt it would b very favourable if we could attract Beau Scott or Manu mau.However it wouldn't surprise if parra allowed Nathan Brown to return to us.

You're right, it would be nice to be able to slot him into the centres. However, I don't think he would want to come to us to just play centre, and if he were to come as a half then his price tag sky rockets. Ideally we would negotiate someone like Mau or Scott like you said.

Latest posts