What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys cannot make Top 4

After last night playing the form team of the comp at their ground and losing by 6, reckon the cows will be just fine without Thurston.

Natural attrition gets to gf winners eventually. Nth Qld have had a good run of it and now injuries to key players - JT, Scott, Coote , Granville - and player losses/retirements - Hannant, Tamou- are catching up.

That said, it's not the end of the world. Top 8 should still be achievable.

And I sure as hell was urging them on to lock it up against the Merge last night. Huge second half from NQ who threw caution to the wind and blitzkrieged saints. That said, saints probably switched off at half time.

All in all, I don't think NQ can make Top 4. Top 8 yes. They'll play finals though, unlike Para.

If we can nearly knock off the top of the ladder after a 24 point deficit with a forward playing halfback not all is lost. If our wingers had sets of hands instead of flippers we would be sweet

I'm lucky the Cowboys didn't win. I can't handle moping Saints fans all day for Easter.

However, it did deprive me of a semi decent gag, that would have gone down a real treat half way through today's festive feast : From March Premiers to April Fools.

Card Shark

Immortal
Cowboys can certainly make the top 4 - doesn't seem to be a hell of a lot of teams that look worthy of that position atm.

Cowboys can certainly make the top 4 - doesn't seem to be a hell of a lot of teams that look worthy of that position atm.

Shit, Storm and Roosters looked invincible a month ago. Both vulnerable now. Broncos the same.

I'm putting $10 on a Cowboys / Sharks grand final.

isaiah

Bench
Storm will be there come Sept. Roosters started well but will not be Top 4 after 15th last year. Broncs had an impossible draw first four rounds, now it's all downhill. Canberra hitting their straps, Panthers will turn their season around this afternoon.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Storm will be there come Sept. Roosters started well but will not be Top 4 after 15th last year. Broncs had an impossible draw first four rounds, now it's all downhill. Canberra hitting their straps, Panthers will turn their season around this afternoon.
That Pennies penalty goal was scintillating

Canard

Immortal
This guy is the kiss of death.

The reverse Nostradamus if you will.

If it ain't Broncos he doesn't know anything about it.

Card Shark

Immortal

after! Well said.

Latest posts