What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sān, èr, yī vs Panthers

I dont wanna blow my load over him but f**k young Brailey is the best hooker I've seen come into 1st Grade in a very long time.
I know he'll probably have a downturn somewhere this season but the kid is the next big thing.
Wado and Chad have gone up a few notches this year and its not just in what they do, these two lads are becoming our leaders on the field.
I didn't really care if Chad was signed before, I've changed my mind. Get it done.

Card Shark

Immortal
I dont wanna blow my load over him but f**k young Brailey is the best hooker I've seen come into 1st Grade in a very long time.

Too late, you did!

I can't understand some of the Chad hate...he is the perfect foil for Maloney, complement each other so well.

There was a time yesterday that Maloney got tackled on the 5th attacking the line.....over to chad to get a repeat set & he did. I think his kicking game is awesome.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
3. Wadeo
2. Chad
1. Val
Agree with bubby.....great input again from the fourth best hooker in NYC and great to see Val finding his mojo in his fourth full game at fullback......reef must be spewing.

MilkShark

First Grade
I know he'll probably have a downturn somewhere this season but the kid is the next big thing.
Wado and Chad have gone up a few notches this year and its not just in what they do, these two lads are becoming our leaders on the field.
I didn't really care if Chad was signed before, I've changed my mind. Get it done.
He will play at the highest level. I just hope Sharks plan to keep him tied up for many many more years to come.

bluefox68

Staff member
Gal's 'try' (I think he was help up) was a classic Mick Ennis move - betcha he taught Brailey that one!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
He will play at the highest level. I just hope Sharks plan to keep him tied up for many many more years to come.
We played it smart by adding another two years to his contract prior to his debut and also prior to signing Seggy. Would be attracting plenty of interest elsewhere right now if we hadn't done so.

Inferno

Coach
3. Wade
2. Chad
1. Bukuya - some damaging runs and some brilliant defence including a trysaver on Moylan.