What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GWS

drago brelli

Bench
Apart from that strange Gavin Robinson from 2SM does anyone in Sydney care about this GWS? There is no players from Sydney in that team. In fact, there is only four players from NSW in the squad. There's two from Canberra and two from the Riverina. Western Sydney is Penrith and Parramatta territory.

Last edited:

alien

Referee
Well lately I've seen quite a lot of people wearing GWS Giants merchandise around Campbelltown and Liverpool. I think they are slowly getting more support. That will probably continue if the team keeps making the finals.

Well lately I've seen quite a lot of people wearing GWS Giants merchandise around Campbelltown and Liverpool. I think they are slowly getting more support. That will probably continue if the team keeps making the finals.

I've seen one guy in and around Livo with a GWS t shirt.

I know two families who go GWS as their kids in the juniors.

That's it.

drago brelli

Bench
Don't see the attraction in this silly game. It's Melbourn's game, I wish it would stay down in the 'Bleak City'. AFL is stealing this country's best male athletes. This is the reason why we struggle to win medals in track and field at the Olympics.

The Winners

First Grade
images

YoHadrian

Juniors
Yay for the Manuka Midgets.

May you fumble the ball less than your more fancied Fumbleball opponents & be crowned the Fumbleball champions of world.

Latest posts