What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Ryan James a Qlder?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It doesn't matter if he was born in QLD with Jo Bjeike Peterson as his midwife or on the steps of the opera house

The bloke isn't origin material.

Now /thread.

Vozzy

Juniors
Brad thorn was from qld in new Zealand.

Greg Inglis is from nsw and played his football in Melbourne and sydney which is in qld.

_Johnsy

Referee

beave

Coach
If you knew the eligibility rules you wouldn't ask the question.

You qualified for the state in which you played your 1st senior game ie. 17 years & above. Regardless if it was club or school. Ergo Sterling only ever qualified for NSW, GI on the other hand played when he was 17 y/o for Hunter Sports High in Newcastle. Checkmate.

C'mon mate, you know full well I know the eligibility rules. But its a pity many blues fans don't either when they spruik off about qlders being born elsewhere.

I have always agreed that GI should never have been playing for us...... just like Carl Webb......... just for different reasons......

Ray McKigney

Juniors
Fun Fact:

Ryan James was originally going to play for the Storm but asked for a release of his contract to sign with the new Titans when he was a teen.
He would of been an origin and test star by now if he chose the Storm, instead he made a career ending decision to sign with the Titans.
He's now a plodder who's captain plodder of the plodder club.

Moral of the story? Don't make the same mistakes that Ryan did.

Canard

Immortal
Fun Fact:

Ryan James was originally going to play for the Storm but asked for a release of his contract to sign with the new Titans when he was a teen.
He would of been an origin and test star by now if he chose the Storm, instead he made a career ending decision to sign with the Titans.
He's now a plodder who's captain plodder of the plodder club.

Moral of the story? Don't make the same mistakes that Ryan did.

What you know about football wouldn't even fit on a postage stamp.

One thing both states supporters can all agree on is that GW is a f**kwit.

_Johnsy

Referee
C'mon mate, you know full well I know the eligibility rules. But its a pity many blues fans don't either when they spruik off about qlders being born elsewhere.

I have always agreed that GI should never have been playing for us...... just like Carl Webb......... just for different reasons......

You could use the same argument re: an abundance of QLD'ers. It's true, regardless of localation, ignorance is bliss.

_Johnsy

Referee
Im a NQer mate, i disassociate myself from the southern dwelling SQ scum.......
I know where you're coming from, I've had enough. Moving back over the border to a superior lifestyle. Will be worth the extra 30-40min commute.

Latest posts