What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Rumour Mill - potential signings, releases, extensions & other news

BM1979

Juniors
And Mbye!

I actually like Mbye . It's not his fault he is being played out of position , he is a running five eighth. I actually wouldn't mind him being chucked back in the reserves for a few weeks and giving him a run at Fullback

___

Juniors
I actually like Mbye . It's not his fault he is being played out of position , he is a running five eighth. I actually wouldn't mind him being chucked back in the reserves for a few weeks and giving him a run at Fullback
I agree, the problem is I find that Reynold is more suited to Five-Eighth than Mbye. He gets involved more so than Mbye and fires the team up. He can change the course of the game was we all saw last Thursday night. He's not a halfback. Frawley and Reynolds together should be tested a few more times.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Which team is advantaged by that?
Not really the point is it?

There's talk the Dogs are going to sign Woods and suggestions that Graham is being shopped around. Seems like a logical conclusion more than anything to me.

dogz08

First Grade
According to the nrl gossip page on Facebook, the dogs have offered a 3 year deal to Hopoate believed to be around $300k a year and also, the roosters are chasing Goodwin for next year.

haha we got hoppa 5 years later

Barkley

Bench
I'm very happy with the Foran signing but I don't really understand the Woods signing. IMO he is not better than anyone we already have. And if the rumors are true that he has signed for big money then that is really puzzling.

Aus_Dog

Juniors
I agree with Barkley, not sure what extra Woods brings to us unless it is certain that Graham won't be with us next year.

As for Foran, as long as he can keep the off field issues away then he is a good signing

Barkley

Bench
Graham will surely retire within two years, why not bring in a younger replacement

Graham is 31 and is injury free. I could see him going for another 4 years. But that can obviously change quickly.

If Graham has indicated that he wants to head home then I can understand the signing, otherwise Graham is twice the players Woods is with no signs of slowing down.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I'm very happy with the Foran signing but I don't really understand the Woods signing. IMO he is not better than anyone we already have. And if the rumors are true that he has signed for big money then that is really puzzling.
Barkley ,we tigers are glad to see him go ...
Graham is way better than the fat bogan hillbilly plodder.....You guys paid 1mill for the illiterate one...Crazy
He will never take the ball up when the heats on you just watch.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I agree with Barkley, not sure what extra Woods brings to us unless it is certain that Graham won't be with us next year.

As for Foran, as long as he can keep the off field issues away then he is a good signing

i rank Hillbilly Woods in the same class as one of the softest prop in the comp alongside Mannah and Tolman

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Graham is 31 and is injury free. I could see him going for another 4 years. But that can obviously change quickly.

If Graham has indicated that he wants to head home then I can understand the signing, otherwise Graham is twice the players Woods is with no signs of slowing down.

Cant argue with that Barkley..
We would love Graham as our pack leader....Woods is soft...and worse as a leader.
i can see you guys hating the hillbilly in 2018 as much as us Tigers will from now on...
I havent spoken to any Tiger supporters who wanted him to stay...But if you want to pay 1mill good luck.

Barkley

Bench
Cant argue with that Barkley..
We would love Graham as our pack leader....Woods is soft...and worse as a leader.
i can see you guys hating the hillbilly in 2018 as much as us Tigers will from now on...
I havent spoken to any Tiger supporters who wanted him to stay...But if you want to pay 1mill good luck.

You do realise that we haven't officially signed Woods don't you? If/when we do it certainly won't be for $1m per season.