What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cook vs Farah

What Should Our Hooking Situation Be?

• Damien Cook (80 mins)

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Robbie Farah (80 mins)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Damien Cook starts, Robbie Farah benched

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Robbie Farah starts, Damien Cook benched

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

rabbitohs95

Bench
It's been highly debated for a while and neither player has really cemented a spot. So what do you think we should have as our hooking situation?

doyen

Bench
Farah 80 mins--Farah is a much smarter player than COOK---he is a class player with real vision;a clear class above Cook----he has been the incumbent SOO hooker & our International second choice for years.
I wouldn't even have Cook on the bench.

Pommy

Coach
In the evidence of the season so far I've got to say Farah although neither have impressed me loads.

southsport

First Grade
The last five rounds of 2016 showed what Souths are capable of and Cook was our hooker, a club should sign players to strengthen their weakest positions so the signing of Farah was surplus to the requirements of the team and on top of that the money spent on Farah could have been used to retain Nathan Brown, no wonder things continue to head south. :(

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Farah for 80.
Mainly because the experiment with cook on the bench and vice versa hasn't yielded great results and I'd prefer Farah for 80 over cook allowing another mobile forward onto the bench

SBD82

Coach
Farah is cancer to a football team. If you guys stick with him you can expect years of mediocrity.

Can any of your backrowers play 9 to give cook a spell in case he needs it? If so, you should seriously consider moving Farah back to Reggies where he belongs.

southsport

First Grade
Farah is cancer to a football team. If you guys stick with him you can expect years of mediocrity.

Can any of your backrowers play 9 to give cook a spell in case he needs it? If so, you should seriously consider moving Farah back to Reggies where he belongs.

Clark could go to #9.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Completely irrelevant.
Southsport mentioned Nathan Brown and Clark has been mentioned at 9 which is garbage.

Oh but we will just blame R20. Righteo............

How is it irrelevant when Farah shouldn't have been signed and we should've kept Brown????

We could've went for Mortimer as a back up to Cook.

Anyway R95 it seems you are looking for a fight out of nothing!!!!!!!!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
Southsport mentioned Nathan Brown and Clark has been mentioned at 9 which is garbage.

Oh but we will just blame R20. Righteo............

How is it irrelevant when Farah shouldn't have been signed and we should've kept Brown????

We could've went for Mortimer as a back up to Cook.

Anyway R95 it seems you are looking for a fight out of nothing!!!!!!!!!
Ahh didnt see that. Apologies I just skimmed through the lot. My fault.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ahh didnt see that. Apologies I just skimmed through the lot. My fault.
Stop thinking of me as the bad guy all the time!!!!!

I do accept your apology but I'm not here to cause trouble like some others!!!!

If you disagree with me and my footy views at times I'm fine with that. It's good discussions when everyone has their say.

Latest posts