What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Haffa

Remember in Sept when Arsenal beat us & won league? They are now 21 points behind us, that's the most Arsenal of Arsenal things ever

Haffa

Oops! That one was nothing like Palace. Lol

We, to a man (Except Kante who isn't a man), put in a 4 out of 10 performance. Utd put in 9 out of 10 performance. Beat us all over the pitch and were better in all areas. Still only beat us with a couple of fluky goals even though they deserved it. Should have been given handball with a 50/50 chance of a yellow. Could have changed the flow of the game and could have given Hazard a chance. Having said all that, we didn't deserve to get anything from it.

Draw a line under this and learn the lessons. and hope we bounce back like we have after these games this year. Win out home games and we will be sweet.

Jimbo

Immortal
I'm terribly embarrassed and upset

I won't be able to post until next week now...

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Definitely the worst You guys have played all season. Couldn't get the passing going and it looked like Man U had an extra player in every part of the pitch.

Was hoping for a repeat of the 4-0 thrashing at the Bridge from earlier in the season.

Can't see you playing like that 2 games in a row this close to the title.

Jimbo

Immortal
Oh well. They'll just have to get it done at home then

It's a pretty remarkable record we have in that comp

Haffa

That was fun.

Beating Spurs at Wembley, another final, Chance of the double, Nathan Ake stepping up. I'll be at Wembley too.

What a time to be a rent boy

Haffa

Thank f*ck for that

I've missed this place...
C-CsOglXoAA1mFM.jpg

Jimbo

Immortal
Nice contender for goal of the tournament as well

Reminded me of Super Frank's winner against Everton in '09

Latest posts