What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

tye

Juniors
Watching Easts Tigers, the team Curtis Scott is in, but they have young prop Charlie Galo, reminds me a little of Fifita when younger has good offload in him, yes makes odd mistake, but is only 20, wouldnt mind Flanno signing him for next year for Jets.

The guy can offload, yes this is not same grade as NRL but the guy looks talented
And Curtis?

Angry Shark

Juniors
Just read we may be signing penriths Corey Harawira Naera and he will join us before June 30.
Also Fergo for next year.

And Luke Lewis isn't retiring at the end of the year.
And we're set to announce the resigning of Chad.

Arnold

Juniors
Just read we may be signing penriths Corey Harawira Naera and he will join us before June 30.

That could explain why CHN didn't play last week.

And unlike others I'd take fergo with both hands.

wibble

Bench

If all this happens, we should be very strong next year as well!

Chimp

Bench
I'd argue that a fit and fired up Fergo is a much better centre option than Bird. Yes we lose the energy and ad-hoc play of Bird, but Fergo adds some size, power and pace out wide.
Id be surprised if Lyall went for Fergo though - even though he's had a couple of years behaving, I'd be surprised if we took the risk.

Snoop Shark

First Grade

Take that Ali's rumours page with a grain of salt mate