What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
we may lose a few members next year i reckon r20....after all its a business right?some people that are not like us may say ile spend my money on something more positive ......Shadow...

alien

Referee
Shadow, Madge would have a big say who is signed, so you can't take all the blame off him.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Every side has to have the no frills mid price guys to make a good chunk of the squad up for salary cap reasons. Rea ding Bennetts books and he said to the key to a premiership is getting the best out of those guys to have career best years (prior comes to mind for the sharks, Bolton for us the year before) as every side has the high dollar signings and young rookies.

Those nsw cup players you speak of are these mandatory squad fillers not firing at all and don't have someone who knows how to make that happen and man manage accordingly as the only success that has come the coach's way so far has come off constant supply of legups when the side has been in trouble and a handful of stars all firing at once which now have been pulled apart.

Offloading 3 fringe/no frills players to throw a bunch of cash at someone at graham sounds good but you still need 2 or 3 guys to fill the gaps which may be even more puss then the ones that got offloaded or rookies that aren't quite ready yet.

For what you would have paid for say rochow (mid priced or a tad bit under) that has turned into a rubbish signing so far would have got kaufusi for melbourne (been awesome and will most likely be upgraded handsomely next time round), asiata for us (that is now a halfback in disguise) or a sam stone who has been strong as a rookie in a struggling knights side.

Plenty more then juse sacking 2/3 of the team and blaming the coach

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Sorry I left out

Ask <insert butt buddis name> he knows!

Don't knower! All is lost!! Won't somebody please think of the children!!!

Something something checcin!! Etc etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm scratching my head..........................

Fug...........................

I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the...................

Edgy is a word that comes to mind!!!!!!

Restless is another!!!!!!!!!!!

Dread is another...........

The good old days will be back soon enough Shadow.........

The days where we cry over a win and rejoice......................

That's where we are headed........;.......

Shoulder to shoulder though Shadow and alien......................

Rabbits20

Immortal
we may lose a few members next year i reckon r20....after all its a business right?some people that are not like us may say ile spend my money on something more positive ......Shadow...
You're on fire Shadow!!!!!!!!

I'm just drained and my head is just..................

SSTID!!!!!!!!!

We could be without 15 of our players but I'll still be behind them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAFPOW

Juniors
We will not lose members for next season. All Souths have to do is chuck a new Superman jersey on Tyrrell for 2018 and Tada!!! we're back in business. :D

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
images
Shadow is sick reyno is made of glass .

alien

Referee
Have some green tea Shadow, followed up with some meditation!

An alternative option is to get hammered.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
donkeys forward passes and off sideall night....milford spills the ball then kicks a field goal why have a video ref ive nearly broken my foot in disgust fug me.....the boys played well i was impressed they turned up tonyt....Shadow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts