What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Stake Removed

First Grade
How old is Ferg now? He absolutely smashed it on the Australian side last tour. Strong, fast and evasive. Have not seen that form out of him since.

I'd say yes if its a $$deal in our favour. He is much more entertaining to watch then Beales.
Fergo is 27, played 148 games.

The advantage with Fergo is cover centre/wing/fullback.

But he did leave club on bad terms, him asking us though, that should give us advantage in contract deal

Quigs

Immortal
I can't remember it either

Is he still under the spell of the worlds greatest ever athlete Choc Mundane

Foz

Bench
Is it fair dinkum we are chasing Foran?
Little chance of him coming but I'm guessing we must have a few dollars in the kitty.

bluefox1968

Juniors
ACCORDING TO Foxsports:

Woods and Foran have signed with Dogs.

Tedesco has signed with Rorters.

Blake Ferguson would now have to be available...

ACCORDING TO Foxsports:

Woods and Foran have signed with Dogs.

Tedesco has signed with Rorters.

Blake Ferguson would now have to be available...

Looks like a few players will be shown the door to fit those big names in their squads for next year.

And Foran joins his 4th Club in as many years.

Lol.

Foz

Bench
Where u hear that?
Is it Massoud on channel 7 news?
5 clubs were chasing Foran.Warriors,Sharks,Dogs and 2 others.
You'd assume we would have to of offered big dollars or why waste our time.
He's probably going to the Dogs but surprised we were mentioned.

wibble

Bench
I must have missed that.

I saw an interview on Fox, where he said something along the lines of he was young and stupid, he regrets it, and he understands why people got upset. I don't think he "apologised" as such, but it was an interview and no one to apologise to, but it was close enough.

txta2

Bench
Anyone keen on Duges. Bit of a cat and can injured but kills it when in form. Think he lives in the area as well and would b a good Bird replacement

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Anyone keen on Duges. Bit of a cat and can injured but kills it when in form. Think he lives in the area as well and would b a good Bird replacement

Not for the money he is asking though. Would be more than handy to slot into Birdy's position that's for sure. I have never seen a players market with so many high profile players.

I would like Kasiano at the right price. He adds some punch coming off the bench and it looks like he might get the tap on the shoulder.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Only two who I'd be interested in are Sam and Guerra at the right price but to go into the market for either of those could effect if we retain Gal and Lewie. Easy to ditch She-rex, taga, Beale and Mortimer but imagine both the Rorters and Dogs wouldn't be wanting to pay too much freight on Guerra and Sam as they are trying to accomodate big name players with big price tags. Winners could be Newie who have plenty to spend and need some quality.