What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Could Move to First on the Ladder

possm

Coach
Speaking of Members - I've renewed my membership for remaining Kogarah games. I'm more than happy with the progress we've made from last season.
If we want to be a regular top of the table team, more forum members should become a 'full voting member of the St George Leagues Club'. Only in this way are us members of the forum able to help cause change within the administration of the Dragons.

Willow has posted a great thread at the top of the forum threads. So go to that thread and follow the instructions on how to become a full voting member.

possm

Coach
Possm, you're spot on mate.
Good to see some optimism.
Can't see us losing next three games unless we have several injuries and or suspensions after what will be three fiery games.
Yes and keep up posting your thoughts, I enjoy reading your posts.

Old Timer

Coach
I think you missed the joke mate. I meant if your team was down by two points you need someone with the abilty to kick a 3 point field goal. Inglis fits the bill.
Damned wrong un should have picked it.
I played and missed, straight through to the keeper and off with the bales.

Old Timer

Coach
So what are your thoughts about the Dragons 'clean bowling' the Rooster next Tuesday?
I actually think the Roosters are just a side and nothing overly special.
They certainly have some good games but certainly have their fair share of less than average games as well.
if we play our best and don't get caught up in their antics / tactics I believe we will win and win well.
JWH & DN will try to get us involved in their shit niggling tactics and if we do, then I think we will lose as we are not a side that copes well with a big penalty count against us.

Red V for life

Juniors
Just saying if we lose to rorters,storm and Cronulla we could be ought of the top 8,early days hoping we win next 3
Ted, I've penciled in wins against the Roosters and Storm. My gut says the Sharks will get us though.

We should still be sitting top of the ladder.

mickeylane

Bench
Ted, I've penciled in wins against the Roosters and Storm. My gut says the Sharks will get us though.

We should still be sitting top of the ladder.
Agreed i think sharks will get us...and possibly Warriors in NZ - I'm hoping for 2/4 next 4 games w a bye to follow

Minh

First Grade
Sharks are playing very well but we kind of have their number at the moment...lets see, 3 tough games ahead but all winnable...

possm

Coach
Sharks are playing very well but we kind of have their number at the moment...lets see, 3 tough games ahead but all winnable...
I'm very sure we will put in a big show in every game prior to our bye if the boys can maintain concentration on their game rather than be distracted with back office stuff. Coyne should go back in and sort it out.

We are on a roll and I am sure we will still be on top of the ladder when our bye comes around.

giboz71

First Grade
I actually think the Roosters are just a side and nothing overly special.
They certainly have some good games but certainly have their fair share of less than average games as well.
if we play our best and don't get caught up in their antics / tactics I believe we will win and win well.
JWH & DN will try to get us involved in their shit niggling tactics and if we do, then I think we will lose as we are not a side that copes well with a big penalty count against us.

Their strengths are when they get inside the red zone, when Pearce and Keary combine on set plays. They are pretty slick and score plenty of tries around the centre/back rower corridor. Hence, Aitken and McDonald need to get their house in order or it could get ugly.

Their forwards in my opinion are meh, and we should be punching holes straight through them.

Could go either way really, depends on who turns up on the day.

possm

Coach
I'm impressed in the way our edge have been able to limit the space given to opposition halves. When this happens, our defence is not stretched and remains much fresher. We will win the game against the Roosters up through the middle and behind the play the ball.

For me De Belin will have a monster game take out MOM.
Dragons win 24-12

Crush

Coach
I'm impressed in the way our edge have been able to limit the space given to opposition halves. When this happens, our defence is not stretched and remains much fresher. We will win the game against the Roosters up through the middle and behind the play the ball.

For me De Belin will have a monster game take out MOM.
Dragons win 24-12
Hey Poss, I though you said Duges for MOM?
Either way, I reckon both those boys will have huge games!
Go Dragons!

ALSGI

Bench
My biggest issue with the First placed Dragons this week is we currently have 3 players on nudie runs, Packer, Sims and Friz from our regular FG, which is incredible after only 7 rounds. Does LAM's conversion count to the nudie run?
Anyway, the three of them should be sacked, the soft girly whimps.
And yes I'm happy to say it to them myself if no one else has the balls, via email.

possm

Coach
Possm, you're spot on mate.
Good to see some optimism.
Can't see us losing next three games unless we have several injuries and or suspensions after what will be three fiery games.
Thanks mate. And now there seems to be real hope that we may be able to extend Widdop, Dugan, Lafai and Packer. Hope it happens before Tuesday as it would be a great boost for the boys.

possm

Coach
We could also be out of the eight if we don't keep winning.
Get back to us after the half way point of the comp to see where we are and maybe provide a synopsis of how we got there.
If we are near the top fantastic and then there will only be half a season to worry about.
Are we nearly there?

Latest posts