What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivan Get Benji back

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You blokes need a Benji.....everyone else left.

But your Juniors will always be great..just need a mentor....

Clifferd

Coach
I agree ro an extent, a few club legends such as Farah, Marshall, Hodgson etc should be employed to help mentor these young kids coming through the grades what this club means

Couldn't hurt

As far as playing, probably not

Vic Mackey

Referee
Seriously, Uncle Wayne will let him go.

Brooks (like Prince) 7 Benji 6......

Make it so.

I like the Tigers, this would work.

Benji and Brooks was always the Tigers plan. They also have a 100% winning record together. Stranger things have happened.

As romantic as it sounds no thanks. Unless it was for 1 year while we were waiting for Nathan to come on board.

macnaz

Staff member
To be honest for a one year deal to mentor Brookes and other young players and to also get rid of Moses .
Benji on a bad day even at his age wouldnt dish up the shit Moses did last week so whats to lose. If we had a younger player to blood would be a different story but we have f**k all replacements.
Ps .. he is a goal kicker as well

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tyronne Roberts is one guy who's been completely forgotten about. He's been one of the titans best this year, switching between the halves, hooker and fullback.

Has a real good kicking game and goal kicker too

WT Unity

Juniors
To be honest for a one year deal to mentor Brookes and other young players and to also get rid of Moses .
Benji on a bad day even at his age wouldnt dish up the shit Moses did last week so whats to lose. If we had a younger player to blood would be a different story but we have f**k all replacements.
Ps .. he is a goal kicker as well
I'm sorry - I still have a soft spot for Benj...but not anymore. I don't think Widdops form reversal over at Saints is a coincidence.
His best playing days are long gone.
We can't take up cap space on a mentor.

macnaz

Staff member
I'm sorry - I still have a soft spot for Benj...but not anymore. I don't think Widdops form reversal over at Saints is a coincidence.
His best playing days are long gone.
We can't take up cap space on a mentor.
Well the same may be said if they kept Benny and not Widdop , Benjis stats pissed all over Wippods while he was there , his problem was lack of footballers in the side the play of it .
As far as cap space .. we are taking up cap space keeping Mosarse while IC trains him to go to Parra...how friggin smart is that .

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Benji still plays.

Garry Jack let his son play Victorian ball....used to like him.

Muzby secretly loves all Paul McGregors

Latest posts