What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It's TPA's and a manipulative agent who is probably the root cause for this one.

The Tigers reportedly offered Tedesco slightly more and he still decided to go.

But the TPA's for the roosters and Souths shouldn't be any bigger than wests should they? I mean they're all relatively close to each other? Which should mean that sponsorships are less common.

If he's going to roosters to win a premiership and the roosters are doing a clean out is it really certain that they're gonna win a premiership in the near future?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Alien is a f**king turncoat lol

Why would I ask for someone's opinion when said person changes team because he gets bullied on an Internet forum?
That's not why he changed teams!!!!!!

He is now SSTID!!!!!!!!! He realised where the heart truly is lol..........

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's TPA's and a manipulative agent who is probably the root cause for this one.

The Tigers reportedly offered Tedesco slightly more and he still decided to go.
I mean why would he stay at the abomination!!!!!!????

He is smart enough to get out of the dump.

He can get much more tasty fried rice at the Rorters..........

Travitoh

First Grade
Both the Dogs and Roosters apparently need to have a clean out to bring those guys in.
SKD and Ferguson are tipped to be getting shipped out of Bondi, then there is also Latrell Mitchell who is reportedly disgruntled to not be the clubs next FB and him being left out again this week adds weight to that rumour, especially when he was the NRL's leading try scorer two weeks ago!
The Dogs were over the cap in the offseason and them bringing in Woods and Foran allegedly means they need to shed $2.5m from the salary cap. James Graham has been rumoured as being one but it's also suggested that Woods' friendship with him (and Klemmer) is what attracted Woods to the club and there's been mention of a possible guarantee that Graham will still be at the club.

I can see the Roosters getting by as Manu will step in for Latrell like he already has, and they'll nab a couple of wingers from somewhere but at the Bulldogs I'm not so sure, there will be a lot of player movement and losing someone like Josh Reynolds will be a big loss to the side not just as a player but as a leader.

Clifferd

Coach
That's not why he changed teams!!!!!!

He is now SSTID!!!!!!!!! He realised where the heart truly is lol..........

Lol so even though there is concrete evidence you choose to believe otherwise

There is still old posts on the official WT forum if you search his name complaining about being treated unfairly but ok I'm wrong.

southsport

First Grade
Lol so even though there is concrete evidence you choose to believe otherwise

There is still old posts on the official WT forum if you search his name complaining about being treated unfairly but ok I'm wrong.

Ancient history fellas, can we just get over it and move along so we can focus on rugby league.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol@Grant knocking on, on the attack and giving a penalty away next minute defending their line.

All calls going Tigers way too overall!!!