What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will coach in 2018

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Still receiving report from north of the border somebody is on standby perhaps mcwrecker sees the writing on the wall makes his behaviour understandable I guess we have to hope its a step up go the big red V

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Obviously Queensland is not overseas Benny v just to keep you in the loop I have a mate in Brisbane coaches a junior team came from peakhurst I'm in the phillipinnes at present any thing else you'd like to know I had corn flakes for breakfast

saint16

Juniors
Obviously Queensland is not overseas Benny v just to keep you in the loop I have a mate in Brisbane coaches a junior team came from peakhurst I'm in the phillipinnes at present any thing else you'd like to know I had corn flakes for breakfast
Could it be Kevin Walters??

tevoro

First Grade
Perhaps, with the use of punctuation marks, this would have been a good retort. But then again, its school holidays.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
North of the border for me = nsw..

We've got Jason Taylor coming, don't we?

Brutalitops

Juniors
I don't want McGregor to be head coach, HOWEVER, I believe he is important as a senior figure to this playing group. Everyone likes him and for better or worse, he has cultivated the good culture the Dragons team currently has.

I do not want him as coach but hopefully he remains on the staff in some capacity. It's not like he'll be a head coach anywhere else anyway.

blacksafake

First Grade
I don't want McGregor to be head coach, HOWEVER, I believe he is important as a senior figure to this playing group. Everyone likes him and for better or worse, he has cultivated the good culture the Dragons team currently has.

I do not want him as coach but hopefully he remains on the staff in some capacity. It's not like he'll be a head coach anywhere else anyway.
Well he is part of the old boys club, so I'm sure there'll be a job for him there somewhere. If not head coach.

BennyV

Referee

Nope.

If he goes, he goes. Whoever our coach is, they should have power to pick their support staff for our premiership tilt in the next 3-4 years. Having Mary on the coaching staff would leave the head coach open to white-anting and division amongst the coaching staff.