What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbed

thebigredv

First Grade
Once again the refs help the Brisbane team over the line. Competition is good when Bronx are going well...what a joke!

I'd be spewing if that was the Dragons!

Milford knocks on for the clutch play when all eyes are on him, right after they let him pass the ball after his tackled. Just don't understand.

Souths deserved the win. Should be giving the refs boss plenty.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Honestly I'm pretty gutted.

Our boys can hold their heads high. They should have and deserved to win.

The Bronchokes struggled most of the game, so many calls went their way and that Milford 'field goal' was the cherry on top.

Glad it was the one game I didn't attend though. Would have been spewing if I made the trek to watch that crap.

southsport

First Grade
Well, what can one say about the refs that no one else will say?

Some dumb play from some of our blokes too.

alien

Referee
at lidcombe station and i'm f**king fuming. how much coin did the officials have on the broncs??? f**ken spastics. i need a drink

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Filthy as f**k at the moment.
Massive heart shown by the team and to fall short like that over numerous bad calls hurts like nothing else.

Everyone thinks it, not everyone is saying it

Travitoh

First Grade
In our last 3 sets with the footy we had opportunities. 1 we missed the attempt from in front, about 30-40 out. The next the ball was lost in a hit up, which led to the Milford field goal. And the final set we had an opportunity to level the scores with a drop goal but opted to throw it wide in hope.

Live i thought the ball bounced before it got to Milford and he got it cleanly but replays suggest different, i don't know if it's possible to send it upstairs?

The decision that i was fuming about was the Moga try that the bunker gave. The tackle is clearly completed by Walker when Milford is held up and the bunker did not consider that at all. That was the decision that decided it because the Broncos were beginning to panic like they have a few times this season when behind.

I am crushed just like many of you are but in the end, we still had our opportunities at the death and we didn't take them.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
In our last 3 sets with the footy we had opportunities. 1 we missed the attempt from in front, about 30-40 out. The next the ball was lost in a hit up, which led to the Milford field goal. And the final set we had an opportunity to level the scores with a drop goal but opted to throw it wide in hope.

Live i thought the ball bounced before it got to Milford and he got it cleanly but replays suggest different, i don't know if it's possible to send it upstairs?

The decision that i was fuming about was the Moga try that the bunker gave. The tackle is clearly completed by Walker when Milford is held up and the bunker did not consider that at all.

I am crushed just like many of you are but in the end, we still had our opportunities at the death and we didn't take them.
The moga try is one of the worst decisions I've ever seen

Travitoh

First Grade
A huge, positive performance from the lads tonight though and i really hope that they'll carry it into the coming weeks and even use it as motivation, that is what a good side would do i believe

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I know we didn't get the competition points tonight but there were so many positives from that game compared to the week before against the Bulldogs. Our forwards really stepped up and I think I'm probably the only person who supports the two hooker situation but that's okay. I thought cook played really well tonight and maybe just needs to take a few more hit ups. But his creative play does create spark in our side. Farah played really well too.

I'm sorry to be the negative prick but talakai's defence is absolutely horrendous. It's a shame because he's a great ball runner which he's shown tonight but having defence like that is not first grade standard and he won't last in first grade if he doesn't improve on that. We need to get the ball to Jennings more over the next few weeks he is another dangerous ball runner. NYC players need to start focusing on their defence.

I'd be worried if I was a broncos supporter tbh.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

The decision that i was fuming about was the Moga try that the bunker gave. The tackle is clearly completed by Walker when Milford is held up and the bunker did not consider that at all. That was the decision that decided it because the Broncos were beginning to panic like they have a few times this season when behind.

Nah don't worry about it because it means players can offload the ball when they're tackled in the ingoal now obviously. Do you know how good this is for Souths? We are constantly held up.

DiegoNT

First Grade
if Talakai knew how to slide in defense then broncs wouldnt have scored 2 tries that they scored. he never learns. the usual deniers, cant seers, dont knowers, lie tellers will say otherwise
And if he doesn't come in and the centre strolls in without being touched then he is criticised for that. He takes the blame for every try scored on the right side no matter what he does