What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BroncosNRL

Tommy Smith

Referee
This club gets more leg ups than any other.

Every. Single. Week.

9 penalties tonight. f**k me as a Roosters fan it takes us a month to get that many.

Then there was Moga's farcical try.

Milford's knock on.

But is anyone surprised? This has 'Souffs 2014' ref ride to the comp written all over it.

M2D2

Bench
I wonder if Tony Archer will publicly admit any ref errors.
magic_8_ball_animated.gif

OzDragon

Coach
Oh please.

Next you'll be telling me they get a 7 day turnaround almost every week. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me they steal other teams talent. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me they find ways around the salary cap. Oh they do?

Well next you'll tell me they seem to get favourable calls as crucial times. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me they cover up player indiscretions off field. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me their players get off easy at the MRC. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me bears shit in the woods.

Iafeta

Referee
Klown claimed they watched it in full speed lol they spent 3 minutes watching slow motion. Even though the video ref already ruled no try, Klown implored him to look again. IE, I've got a Manly/Broncos double, so find a way son

Valheru

Coach
The video ref said "we cant tell how the ball came out so not enough evidence to overturn the decision". There are 2 issues with that:

1. The ref clearly said he thought it was a try and to confirm Milford grounded it. He didn't make a call on what happened afterwards.
2. It doesn't matter how the ball came out. He was tackled and on the ground.

Iafeta

Referee
I know we Warriors fans think we get robbed. But that was an absolute gobshyte style rogering, finished off with an old fashioned dirty sanchez. Credit to Ash Klown, he made those calls without a good hearty lol or without a sly wink to his bookie.

Life's Good

Coach
It's just not a good look. You count on bad calls happening and things being missed but they checked the Moga try replay and deemed it legit. Something needs to change.

Iafeta

Referee
That's what I mean mate. Incompetence thy name is Ash
Klown. But he legit did what he did with a straight face. Don't take him on in poker, it'd be a deadset blood bath. He will be wearing your slippers before you know it.

Latest posts