What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT ponies vs rabbits game

redVinme

Juniors
Now I must say I hate the broncos with a passion on a good day.

But that must of been the most disgusting display of refereeing I have ever seen to gift the broncs a win.

Simms try
Milfords pass of the ground in goal
Milfords knock on before the field goal which also had the broncs forming an illegal wall.

FMD

thebigredv

First Grade
Not to mention let him kick a goal and then get a free interchange...ok so they are saying that was in within thr law but it shouldn't be from this point forward.

Broncos and Storm get benefits to keep the code alive and healthy north and south. It was disgusting and if that was the red and whites i'd be absolutely livid.

But that must of been the most disgusting display of refereeing I have ever seen to gift the broncs a win.

Simms try
Milfords knock on before the field goal which also had the broncs forming an illegal wall.

FMD

Forget that game or the refereeing.

Your first sentence says it all.

It's extremely easy to hate the Donkeys with a passion.

One team city that get everything handed to them.

Seven day turnaround each week.

Massive third party deals exposure.

Smart ass supporters.

My most hated team.

On a positive note probably my favourite non Dragons game to watch over the past five years is the 2015 grand final :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Forster Dragon

Juniors
Poor old Rabbits they were really ripped off again by very poor refereeing.Likewise Canberra in the manly game.No 10 metres for manly.

thebigredv

First Grade
Poor old Rabbits they were really ripped off again by very poor refereeing.Likewise Canberra in the manly game.No 10 metres for manly.
And while we are at it, I don't think Nth Qld were on side once in the second half last week. Just saying.

redVinme

Juniors
Forget that game or the refereeing.

Your first sentence says it all.

It's extremely easy to hate the Donkeys with a passion.

One team city that get everything handed to them.

Seven day turnaround each week.

Massive third party deals exposure.

Smart ass supporters.

My most hated team.

On a positive note probably my favourite non Dragons game to watch over the past five years is the 2015 grand final :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Mate you are correct on all accounts.

The only thing that gets me through is that they can put together an obviously illegitimately assembled side with the "master coach" and all the benefits available and still can't win a comp

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade

Simms try

FMD
glad someone started a thread on this....I'm with you all the officials in that game should find themselves demoted...some of those decisions were pure and simple disgusting......you get the usual outcry of its allright sitting at home and watching in slow mo but to have to make decisions in real time is different....FMD.... the ref thought that Milford had scored so he said try but asked the bunker to look to see if he Milford had grounded the ball...when it was clear he hadn't and was clearly held they then let the tape run a bit longer to allow the ball to finally come out and the Donkeys centre to pick up and dive over...even at normal speed it was obvious Milford was held thus ending it....then to top things off even at normal speed I (and I'm getting old) saw that Milford had touched the ball forward it hit the ground he then re gathered and potted which turned out to be the winning points....I'm not a Souths fan but if it had happened against us I would be filthy as you can get......don't let anyone ever say to me the Donkeys do it tough with so called decisions made against them particularly when their playing in Sydney

Gareth67

First Grade
By some chance , were they the same gentlemen whom gave us such a fair ' shake of the tail ' in the second half of last weeks match ?

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
By some chance , were they the same gentlemen whom gave us such a fair ' shake of the tail ' in the second half of last weeks match ?
which gentlemen are you referring to....todays official was Klein and The Bunker was Sutton...last week it was Peranara and Patten

Last edited:

redVinme

Juniors
glad someone started a thread on this....I'm with you all the officials in that game should find themselves demoted...some of those decisions were pure and simple disgusting......you get the usual outcry of its allright sitting at home and watching in slow mo but to have to make decisions in real time is different....FMD.... the ref thought that Milford had scored so he said try but asked the bunker to look to see if he Milford had grounded the ball...when it was clear he hadn't and was clearly held they then let the tape run a bit longer to allow the ball to finally come out and the Donkeys centre to pick up and dive over...even at normal speed it was obvious Milford was held thus ending it....then to top things off even at normal speed I (and I'm getting old) saw that Milford had touched the ball forward it hit the ground he then re gathered and potted which turned out to be the winning points....I'm not a Souths fan but if it had happened against us I would be filthy as you can get......don't let anyone ever say to me the Donkeys do it tough with so called decisions made against them particularly when their playing in Sydney
Exactly mate, I'm no real fan of the bunnies either but they looked the the better team even without Reynolds and deserved the win. I'm just so fed up with the preferential treatment

Coffs dragon

Bench
I've given up on Friday Night Footy as it's simply become the "Brisbane Tonight Show" and it bores the shit out of me!
I can't wait to see any match on Friday night that doesn't have the friggin Broncos playing and listening to Lockey's one sided crap.

possm

Coach
Yet the remaining clubs do not lodge a protest against:
The seven day turn around.
The on team one city policy in Qld.
The TPA fraud giving the Donkeys a huge advantage.