What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BroncosNRL

Pedge1971

First Grade
I thought we were unlucky, should have won by more.. f**king home ground advantage

I thought u were brave to come back to the same place you completely choked and bottled it in 2015 to win a game where you got all the same leg ups as that gf just against a worse team.

Give yourselves a pat on the back....

Ray McKigney

Juniors
People just like to hate on the Broncos because they're the Pride of the League.

I just wished more people showed some respect to them.

Terrible performance by Klein tonight.

How did he not give that try to McCullough?

That Souths player, whatever his name is, didn't play at the ball for their first try, he took Mead out who is usually safe as houses.

Besides that, we got the job done against the 14 man Bunnies. Milf with the left foot, what a beast.

blaza88z

Coach
Terrible performance by Klein tonight.

How did he not give that try to McCullough?

That Souths player, whatever his name is, didn't play at the ball for their first try, he took Mead out who is usually safe as houses.

Besides that, we got the job done against the 14 man Bunnies. Milf with the left foot, what a beast.

What about that BS head assessment? We were sure as shit going to score again but then they made our star player take a head assessment leading up to half time, f**king ridiculous

I was out at the game with a Broncos fan mate. We were both scratching our heads for most of the game and both left feeling we'd lost.

Rugby League was the loser tonight.

So many calls blatantly wrong.

That offside try as well... I know that it's a try, technically by the rules but if that's a try then the rule needs to change. Simms was 8 metres offside when that ball was kicked. Shouldn't matter that he was more than 10 metres across field.

blaza88z

Coach
Wayne Bennett "yeah it was a crazy game hey", with what would be considered as a wide grin for Bennett's standards

Knightmare

Coach
Oh please.

Next you'll be telling me they get a 7 day turnaround almost every week. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me they steal other teams talent. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me they find ways around the salary cap. Oh they do?

Well next you'll tell me they seem to get favourable calls as crucial times. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me they cover up player indiscretions off field. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me their players get off easy at the MRC. Oh they do?

Well next you'll be telling me bears shit in the woods.

It really is a testament to the Broncos that they do so well despite the NSWNRL conspiring against them time and time again to atone for Origin...

King hit

Coach
It really is a testament to the Broncos that they do so well despite the NSWNRL conspiring against them time and time again to atone for Origin...

I find it so funny how Queensland still clings to this and calls themselves the underdogs in spite of so much going their way. It's really quite sad.

axl rose

Bench
I'd be filthy if I was a Bunnies supporter. Mostly because I hadn't bathed in a month

Uncalled for
giphy.gif

txta2

Bench
Can't believe they missed that knock on field goal. Then the try given when Milford lost it. In the old days the ref's jumped in and said held up straight away. These days they let them wrestle for ages to try and get the ball down. This no try highlights how bad it has become

souths_reborn

Juniors
Can't believe they missed that knock on field goal. Then the try given when Milford lost it. In the old days the ref's jumped in and said held up straight away. These days they let them wrestle for ages to try and get the ball down. This no try highlights how bad it has become
This has been an issue in the game for a number of years now and I'm absolutely staggered that it hasn't been addressed yet. At what point is a player held up in the in goal area and how long does he have to ground the ball? I think it should be that if all momentum is halted the player has a maximum of 3 seconds to ground the ball!

With regards to Moga's try, I'd love to know the thinking process that the bunker went through in order to reach the conclusion of try? I mean how can a player who is reaching out to score possibly manage to pass the ball back? Yet somehow the bunker comes up with the view that "we are unable to determine how Milford loses the ball?" It should be basic common sense that he lost it given that no Souths players made an attempt to rake or steal the ball! Moreover, even if he did pass it, the ruling should have been a penalty given that he has passed the ball off the ground with his ball carrying arm while an opposition player is touching him. My overall point is that no matter how you look at it, you cannot possibly award that a try!

souths_reborn

Juniors
That spud Archer will be like 'I am comfortable with the process that led to the ruling'. Out of his depth or simply lacking the stones to rip shreds off the ref & bunker.
I think that is what pisses a lot of league fans off - that Tony Archer continues to be a muppet and defend the officials and bunker when they are blatantly wrong! I'd be a lot more understanding if they came out and admitted their mistakes instead of denying them all the time.

Latest posts