What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Recruitment

balmania

Juniors
The salary cap has no meaning to this mob ,massive third party money and they still cant win in the last ten years,and with this team not for another ten

Nerd

Bench
The salary cap has no meaning to this mob ,massive third party money and they still cant win in the last ten years,and with this team not for another ten
Garbage, they lost Hunt so signed another player. Sounds like a case of sour grapes to me.

Nerd

Bench
It doesn't matter who you support. No rugby league fan can be happy after that complete shamozzle
A Souths player after holding Milford up then for some unknown reason raked the ball from Milfords arms for Moga to score. I'm happy with the call.
At full speed Milford looks to cleanly pick the ball up off his toes before kicking the field goal. At slow speed there may or may not be a bobble but again I can live with that.
The Sims try while correct in interpretation if I was the ref I would have called it no try. Like all teams the Broncos get a few calls go their way and also get just as many that don't.