What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos proved themselves tonight

Ray McKigney

Juniors
The Broncos have announced they are Premiership Contenders tonight with their performance.
Souths were very good but the Broncos dictated terms for the entire 80.
So far in the competition we've had Roosters, Raiders and Sharks look like genuine threats but only tonight has there been a first origin like performance at club level by any team this season.

It's truly remarkable that the Broncos haven't needed a rebuilding year since their inception. A testament to their culture I guess.

Looking forward to the rest of the footy being played this season but now we already know at least one team who will feature in September.

Last edited:

cleary89

Coach
I know your trolling, but I find it amazing you say they dictated terms for the entire 80 when they looked like losing for a fair bit of the game.

OVP

Coach
What I find amazing is the Broncos lack of ability to win the comp when the NRL has given them the biggest leg ups in the history of the game.

* They play every Friday/Thursday night, even when it isn't their home game, therefore negating any short week turnaround that ALL the other clubs have to endure. Some more so than others.

* It's quite clear that the refs just give them the benefit of the doubt in every single decision and situation. When was the last time the Broncos actually lost due to a dud call NOT going their way ?

* TPA's lol. Other clubs would love the TPAs these cheats get. The only other club who comes close is the Bulldogs thanks to Toddles Greenberg Esquire aka King of Corruption.

I'm sure fans of other clubs could add to my little NRL leg-up list. Sorry, that's enough typing for me tonight. feel free to add guys.

p.s. I'll say it now because I'm sure the Bonkos fans will be up in arms ... I care what you think.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Luck's a fortune for.the Borncos, it was stacks on the mill at the end of that game, but they dictated terms throughout.

blaza88z

Coach
I thought the OP summed it up perfectly, sick of fighting against the NRL just to get some god damned consistency, having us play Friday nights one week and then Thursday the next on the short turnaround, it's farcical. Meanwhile you get teams like the Dragons and the Roosters, they don't play until Tuesday, what the f**k is that? On top of that, Roosters are forever getting the juicy calls go their way, particularly towards the back end of their games

We should walk out and compete in another league ffs

Marlins

Juniors
The Broncos have announced they are Premiership Contenders tonight with their performance.
Souths were very good but the Broncos dictated terms for the entire 80.
So far in the competition we've had Roosters, Raiders and Sharks look like genuine threats but only tonight has there been a first origin like performance at club level by any team this season.

It's truly remarkable that the Broncos haven't needed a rebuilding year since their inception. A testament to their culture I guess.

Looking forward to the rest of the footy being played this season but now we already know at least one team who will feature in September.
Spot on Boony

Latest posts