What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst NRL commentators

Worst NRL commentator

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gcboyz

Juniors
Cringeworthy effort from that muppet Kev Walters. Fifty times mentioned GAY GUY, pretty sure it is pronounced GAG EYE.

2 weeks

Coach
Fox League's very own Ron Burgundy, Matt "The Lunchbox" Shirvington is back tonight.
This man is a Rugby League Oracle.
I know I speak for just about everyone when I say he is among the great thinkers in the game.

tBiGvI06a431WCoPKhjqKRH1Hp1NfI5YA-vD0LgRZZmHwd6iYR3N3A_jhY8gA-LkeorRUG3x6GWM4DkW0k4c8L2bSrJQybhJew=w320-h232-nc

coolumsharkie

Referee
Fox League's very own Ron Burgundy, Matt "The Lunchbox" Shirvington is back tonight.
I know I speak for just about everyone when I say he is among the great thinkers in the game.

tBiGvI06a431WCoPKhjqKRH1Hp1NfI5YA-vD0LgRZZmHwd6iYR3N3A_jhY8gA-LkeorRUG3x6GWM4DkW0k4c8L2bSrJQybhJew=w320-h232-nc

Haha yeah I'm jealous also. He's more a presenter than a commentator though.

King hit

Coach

Still better then that Hadley bastard

coolumsharkie

Referee
I used to like Hadleys call on radio, his tv call is atrocious though. Gus and Hadley are bad for the game be great if they both moved on.. Not many would disagree with me.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
Kevin Walters is soooo bad, how the f**k did he get the QLD coaching gig is beyond me, then again an actual cane toad could coach these superstars, they look after themselves lol. In saying all of this Ray Hadley is by far the worst I’ve ever had to listen too, f**king terrible.

Andrew Johns is another whinging little bitch, I couldn’t stand his bitching about the refs last year.

It’s amazing, because in saying that I think Matty johns is the best ex nrl personality on tv.

TheFrog

Coach
Was watching the Panthers/Eels trial and he was calling the game with Mat Thompson (I think), and he was very insightful and gave a lot of info and insight of his players. He can obviously do it if he wants but the performance on Nine is just ridiculous.
Even in a trial Thompson failed to call the Eels (at least 10 of them) offside with 4 minutes to go and the match decided after a Katoa break. Gus was with him but he's excused as it would have appeared biased. Rabbits, Voss, Smith, the good comms, would have all called them offside. You've got to stick your neck out.

King hit

Coach
Surprised everyone missed Gordon Tallis in this thread. The most hypocritical bullshiter i’ve possibly ever heard. Has the same iq as a plank of wood as well.

Latest posts