What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R8 Fri - Rabbitohs 24-25 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 8: Rabbitohs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way I read Ashley Klowns advice to the bunker While watching the Milford No try/ Moga try was he was only asking about Milford getting it down or held up .
He seemed to think it ended there yet the bunker went on with it .
Klown never mentioned Moga .

Dumb prick should have made himself clearer .

TheVelourFog

First Grade
The way I read Ashley Klowns advice to the bunker While watching the Milford No try/ Moga try was he was only asking about Milford getting it down or held up .
He seemed to think it ended there yet the bunker went on with it .
Klown never mentioned Moga .

Dumb prick should have made himself clearer .

i thought at the time after looking at Milford he actually said "have a decision going to the board" then Klein interrupted and asked them to go further

kbw

Bench
After the giftings of 2013 and 2014 to $ouff$ there is still a lot of karma to come back and bite them.
While the looks on the players faces when the penalties stupped every time a Burge$$ dropped the ball was priceless it was still not enough to make up for the favouritism that $ouff$ got in those two years

LOL@Souffs

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Just watched the abbrevicted version of the game. Was like watching souffs play their 2014 team, was weird.

This Year?

Immortal
You know it's bad when even the circle jerking society say that souffs got screwed royally by the refs. I'm still shocked at the Milf non tackle before the try and the non knock before the drop goal.

The Broncos should really win the comp every season with all the love they get from the refs, the TPI's and the NRL which makes watching them not win it even sweeter.

If the Knights got the same treatment as the Broncos they certainly wouldn't be fighting for the spoon.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
You know it's bad when even the circle jerking society say that souffs got screwed royally by the refs. I'm still shocked at the Milf non tackle before the try and the non knock before the drop goal.

The Broncos should really win the comp every season with all the love they get from the refs, the TPI's and the NRL which makes watching them not win it even sweeter.

If the Knights got the same treatment as the Broncos they certainly wouldn't be fighting for the spoon.
another gem.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Man of the Match: Ashley Klein (Brisbane)

On a rare occurrence, the referees have taken out man of the match awards in both matches tonight, with the results decided not by the 68 players to take the field tonight, but the 4 officials.

The game is officially in crisis.
another bewdy

THE CHAMP

First Grade
best
Not a souths fan, had the donkeys in my multi, but souths we dead set robbed with that dispicable display of refereeing. Absolute shite. Broncos again gifted. It f**king makes me sick the leg ups this team gets, even after all their advantages. Hurry up with the second brisbane team already!
one so far. well done