What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

I wasn't to keen on BJ aswell because of his defence last year against Manly - which was totally disgraceful but he hasn't been as bad since. I think he's worth a shot but id make a final call after this weekend since they're playing Manly again. Let's see if he can handle Trbojevic flying down that edge.

He set up Tom perfectly for the try to draw level... kind of worried about his defence.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Bj showed why he's not demanding selection, went missing again in an arm wrestle

Dylan walker putting his hand up for utility role again

RazorRam0n

Juniors
If a "utility" cant actually play effectively in the backrow they are f**king useless and Walker only covers centre and wing anyways

at the start of the game its not possible but towards the back end it is an extremely effective ploy particularly at lock in the middle third and has been used successfully by queensland with morgan and DCE,...and they'll keep using it.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
I'm more worried about Tamou taking a spot. Are you a fan? And if yes, why?

jackson has been one of the competitions best over the last month.

if you can't acknowledge that, then you are a classic example of why agendas prevent nsw from having a side as well supported as qld.

if you can't acknowledge that, then you are a classic example of why agendas prevent nsw from having a side as well supported as qld.
Jackson has been ineffective at rep level time and time again, moreso we have a wealth of superior talent fighting for a spot in that backrow - Frizell, Graham, Cordner and Trbojevic.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Jackson has been ineffective at rep level time and time again, moreso we have a wealth of superior talent fighting for a spot in that backrow - Frizell, Graham, Cordner and Trbojevic.

this guy?

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2016/09/12/jackson_claims_brad_.html

1473682339982.jpg

We-are-laughing-GIF.gif

Spot On

Coach

I hadn't mentioned or referred to Jackson so why are you asking me???

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I'm more worried about Tamou taking a spot. Are you a fan? And if yes, why?
Yes, to quote Paul Green, he is a different body shape, Matt Scott is a nugget, James is tall and strong.

Plus it pisses off Kiwis.

TBH I would take Prior.

Aussie James cops heaps, but can play.

Spot On

Coach
Well Mr Angry, I love your positivity.

I'll give you one thing - he is tall.

But I'll stick to the quote my old man used when describing a player who doesn't play so well - 'You wouldn't feed him'.

RazorRam0n

Juniors

Except last year....lolololololol

Admit you completely f**ked up before I take you seriously with your moving goalposts

T-Boon

Coach
Hayne was great tonight. He has to be 5/8 for NSW. He has far superior passing skills to any other candidate and he just doesn't get enough ball when he plays fullback for the Blues.

1. Tedesco
6. Hayne
7. Maloney

isaiah

Bench
Wasn't Jackson voted nsw's best in 2016? Not a high Bar to jump over, I guess.

Except last year....lolololololol

Admit you completely f**ked up before I take you seriously with your moving goalposts

Oh you were only responding to PART of my argument, typical.

Anyways winning some medal doesn't prove anything, especially when it's coming from a bunch of staff who have been incompetent for a decade. To take a fair and objective look at his ineffectiveness, one only needs to look at his average line break count and compare that to the average of the other NSW backrowers - Frizell, Graham and Cordner.

Latest posts