What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbed

greg jay

Juniors
They can not be serious the tackle wasn't completed!

I think Sam deserves a lot of credit for his composure when discussing it with the ref afterwards. There are plenty of captains who would've lost it and as a result, his players would've reached the same. But instead he kept his calm and players feed off of that. Outstanding stuff from Sam
Milford was HELD ON THE GROUNDFOR SEVERAL SECONDS. Even Happy Head Bennett HIMSELF queried how that is allowed to continue. That was the game right there.

greg jay

Juniors
I
But it wasn't just that either. Milford knocked on for the field goal. Double rort.
ts really a TRIPLE RORT. 1. FG 2. Late TD when HELD ON DECK 3. Sims scores... when 5 METRES IN FRONT OF KICKER!! To be honest.. Never ever seen type of scoring play. Nunca.

callmack1

Staff member
I have an idea to sort the Bunker out.

Get three guys that still know their stuff, separate them from each other and when something gets sent upstairs, they all see the same replays (from multiple angles of course). Each of the three then rules try or no try and majority rules.

I reckon this would sort it out. Thoughts?

Rabbits20

Immortal

Get three guys that still know their stuff, separate them from each other and when something gets sent upstairs, they all see the same replays (from multiple angles of course). Each of the three then rules try or no try and majority rules.

They'd still probably get it wrong.

That loss has hit me hard Callmack!!!!

I just hope the boys aren't deflated next week.

alien

Referee

I like

Pommy

Coach

Doesn't seem to work in boxing. Granted they're watching it live but its a similar idea.

Rabbits20

Immortal
They had so many leg ups all night to keep them in that game!!!

Worst refing I have ever seen!!!!!!!

We must be playing NFL too with where Sims was standing. The initial infringement before the ball gets too Sutto's foot is that Sims was offside. If that was Tom for us the bunker would have said we can see when Cody Walker kicks the ball Tom is offside which is the first infringement before the ball gets to Gillett's foot and we have a decision and going to the board!!!!!!!

They kept getting 5th tackle penalty f**king leg ups too!!!!!!

Plus we were back 13-14 metres all night.

They were back 8 metres!!!!!!

It makes you wonder doesn't it............

When Mead dropped the ball James Roberts was in an offside position too so that's the initial infringement before Goodwin pushes him!!!!!!!

We were on the wrong end of pretty much every call!!!!!

If that was the Broncos they'd say we can see Hunt has knocked the ball on and Talakai gets involved in an offside position before the push hence the infringement is Talakai so it's okay to play on (they'd ignore Oates slight push) and Oates picks up the ball and grounds it... we have a decision and going to the board. Or they'd give the penalty to the Broncs for the first infringement!!!!!!!!

Onto next week anyway to be robbed against Moanly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
what a farce.

At the 37th min Mbye was in front of the play the ball and gets involved so they penalise him!!!!!!!!

Isn't that the same as Korbin Sims being in front of the play the ball the other night???? That was the first infringement the other night so why don't the bunker come out and say they stuffed that one up???

Also Tedesco just did a double movement. But they are saying the first infringement was Hosh Reynolds being offside.

Isn't that the same thing as the other night when Mead dropped it and Roberts was in front of him and got involved in the play hence that's the first infringement before Goodwin pushes him!!!!

Why didn't Why let Mbye get away with it today????

Why didn't Tedesco get penalised for a double movement!!!!!!!

This reeks of double standards too me!!!!!!! It's just a joke!!!!!!!

This game is clearly being reffed in the Tigers favour too. 7-2 penalty count and the Tigers are being allowed to hold down and control the ruck perfectly!!!!!!!!!

Seriously guys it's a joke!!!!!!!!!!!

dexter

Juniors
As usual the losing side focus only on their bad luck.
From a Broncos point of view the only thing to blow up about was the knock on from milf before the field goal.

You're first try should have been a penalty to us because the challenging player did not contest a catch. He was facing backwards looking at the ground through his arm out no way is that an attempt to catch the ball just gaming and got away with it.
Milfs try went up as try and no way could you see that ball therefore it should have stayed with the onfield ref.
Assumptions dont come into it.
Same as gallens last week.

The moga bit was a bunch of crap but it should not have got that far.

As far as the field goal we should have had a penalty in the lead up.
Macca was penalised shortly before for a late flop ( good call) but farah did the exact thing in front but as usual the refs put the whistle away in the last 5.

In fairness to the refs ( easy for me i know) they cant send the milf bobble upstairs so had to call it live.

If i was a rabbits supporter I'd be more pissed at some of the avoidable dumbass things the players did because you take a few of them out and you win.

southsport

First Grade
As usual the losing side focus only on their bad luck.
From a Broncos point of view the only thing to blow up about was the knock on from milf before the field goal.

You're first try should have been a penalty to us because the challenging player did not contest a catch. He was facing backwards looking at the ground through his arm out no way is that an attempt to catch the ball just gaming and got away with it.
Milfs try went up as try and no way could you see that ball therefore it should have stayed with the onfield ref.
Assumptions dont come into it.
Same as gallens last week.

The moga bit was a bunch of crap but it should not have got that far.

As far as the field goal we should have had a penalty in the lead up.
Macca was penalised shortly before for a late flop ( good call) but farah did the exact thing in front but as usual the refs put the whistle away in the last 5.

In fairness to the refs ( easy for me i know) they cant send the milf bobble upstairs so had to call it live.

If i was a rabbits supporter I'd be more pissed at some of the avoidable dumbass things the players did because you take a few of them out and you win.

Nah, it's easier just to have a whinge. ;)

dexter

Juniors
Milford was tackled and knocked on.

You got all the calls.

The rule is if it goes up a try there has to be conclusive evidence that it wasnt.
If you cant see the ball then it cant be overturned so the onfleld call is the one which should be used .

Rabbits20

Immortal
The rule is if it goes up a try there has to be conclusive evidence that it wasnt.
If you cant see the ball then it cant be overturned so the onfleld call is the one which should be used .
It clearly wasn't and even Archer has said it wasn't!!!!!!

Nearly every Broncos fan I've spoke too said it wasn't a try.

Take your bias glasses off.

The tackle was complete.

Milford knocked on too!!!! Josh Reynolds did the same thing today with a tiny knock on so why'd the y pull that one up????

Why was Mbye penalised today for being 8m in front when the Dogs played the ball and he defame involved in the play!!!??? Sims was offside the other night so the play should've been stopped there. Sims can't get involved just like today they didn't let Mbye get in the play.

Tedesco did a double movement today but they said the first infringement was Dogs offside.

The other night when Mead dropped it and Roberts was in front of Mead before Goodwin got involved and pushed Roberts slightly. As Roberts became involved in the play that is the first infringement there!!!!

Before half time Milford wasn't taken high by Sam. Nearly everyone thinks that's a joke. He tackled him around the chest!!!!!!!!

You guys got 9 points you shouldn't have!!!!!

How come Klein had us back 13-14metres all match????

Why were you guys constantly only back 8 metres?????

Those few penalties you got on the last tackle were soft and weren't penalties. I have seen much worse in other games.

You guys got the biggest leg ups I have ever seen in am NRL match ever!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate Dexter I will give you a link with 21 seconds left with an image on South Sydney Central!!!!

Look how offside some of your guys are!!!!

They are only back 4metres. That's our penalty kick to attempt to win the match. I'll get the link in a sec.

dexter

Juniors
It clearly wasn't and even Archer has said it wasn't!!!!!!

Nearly every Broncos fan I've spoke too said it wasn't a try.

The tackle was complete.

Milford knocked on too!!!! Josh Reynolds did the same thing today with a tiny knock on so why'd the y pull that one up????

Why was Mbye penalised today for being 8m in front when the Dogs played the ball and he defame involved in the play!!!??? Sims was offside the other night so the play should've been stopped there. Sims can't get involved just like today they didn't let Mbye get in the play.

Tedesco did a double movement today but they said the first infringement was Dogs offside.

The other night when Mead dropped it and Roberts was in front of Mead before Goodwin got involved and pushed Roberts slightly. As Roberts became involved in the play that is the first infringement there!!!!

Before half time Milford wasn't taken high by Sam. Nearly everyone thinks that's a joke. He tackled him around the chest!!!!!!!!

You guys got 9 points you shouldn't have!!!!!

How come Klein had us back 13-14metres all match????

Why were you guys constantly only back 8 metres?????

Those few penalties you got on the last tackle were soft and weren't penalties. I have seen much worse in other games.

You guys got the biggest leg ups I have ever seen in am NRL match ever!!!!!!!!

Mate Dexter I will give you a link with 21 seconds left with an image on South Sydney Central!!!!

Look how offside some of your guys are!!!!

They are only back 4metres. That's our penalty kick to attempt to win the match. I'll get the link in a sec.

I think the point of my post is to show an alternative pov . If you think most Broncos supporters think it wasn't a try go to bhq forum.
You say archer said it wasn't a try then you say milf knocked on but archer said the refs got that call right so dont pick and choose what he said to back up a point.