What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbed

dexter

Juniors
Why was Mbye penalised today for being 8m in front when the Dogs played the ball and he defame involved in the play!!!??? Sims was offside the other night so the play should've been stopped there. Sims can't get involved just like today they didn't let Mbye get in

You guys got the biggest leg ups I have ever seen in am NRL match

Ok so suspect you are very young am I right?
I wont attempt to answer all of your post except the sims mbye bit.

Mbye cant be put back onside because
The tigers didnt touch the ball by playing at it.
Sims on the other can be put onside because he was outside of 10 metres from contact with sutton and sutton played at the ball .
A little lucky yes but thems the rules.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Dude really ? Are suggesting the rabbits never get off side or didnt do it in that game?
I am talking about the other night!!!!

Other games have nothing to do with it!!!!!!

It was quite clear to my mates who go for all kinds of teams in the comp that the Shoncos were only back 7-8metres.

We were back 13-14 metres.

It's completely unacceptable and has a big affect on the match along with all the other calls if I had to lose a finger and a toe for all the dud calls that happened the other night I'd be legless and armless!!!!!!

It's obvious you can't be reasoned with.

In fact you should have a look on Souths Facebook as many are being humble in their from your club and saying they didn't deserve to win.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think the point of my post is to show an alternative pov . If you think most Broncos supporters think it wasn't a try go to bhq forum.
You say archer said it wasn't a try then you say milf knocked on but archer said the refs got that call right so dont pick and choose what he said to back up a point.
Archer obviously has to cover up too!!!!!

If you believe what he said geez.................

My Parra mate can't believe the NRL only identified 2 things that happened in that match when there were many more.

callmack1

Staff member
Oh but that Dexter aka Mr arrogance with a large imagination didn't see a problem with the ref. Unbloodyunbeleievable............
If you spoke to most fans of any club they'd agree that we were dudded. Everyone knows it.

doyen

Bench
Shit happens in sport when relying on refs & umpires.

One week it will go agin you but the next it'll go your way!!

You can get out caught behind & given out for a duck in cricket when you've missed the ball by a foot!

Next dig you'll cut the ball in half & be caught behind & given not out---then go on to make a 100!!!

The refs & umps have the hardest & worst job on the field-----a team can win--they can't!!!

southsport

First Grade
Shit happens in sport when relying on refs & umpires.

One week it will go agin you but the next it'll go your way!!

You can get out caught behind & given out for a duck in cricket when you've missed the ball by a foot!

Next dig you'll cut the ball in half & be caught behind & given not out---then go on to make a 100!!!

The refs & umps have the hardest & worst job on the field-----a team can win--they can't!!!

doyen, if you keep talking like this I'll to have some green tea!!!

doyen

Bench
Gee, he must be a good bloke to do that!

Some great things happen out of the blue in life but to find the finest Japanese tea in your letter box is really the ant's pants!!
Yeah--I reckon he would be a great bloke actually!!!!

greg jay

Juniors
Ok so suspect you are very young am I right?
I wont attempt to answer all of your post except the sims mbye bit.

Mbye cant be put back onside because
The tigers didnt touch the ball by playing at it.
Sims on the other can be put onside because he was outside of 10 metres from contact with sutton and sutton played at the ball .
A little lucky yes but thems the rules.
Brad... Never ever seen a TD like that Sims BS. Nunca!!!

greg jay

Juniors
if Talakai knew how to slide in defense then broncs wouldnt have scored 2 tries that they scored. he never learns. the usual deniers, cant seers, dont knowers, lie tellers will say otherwise
Talakai i.e The Tugggg Boat... Is STILL a starter at Centre!! Maguire obviously wants to depart.

Pommy

Coach
671abf712438d5097b2fd4a81dfacb36b63b01db8d82963165c8cce1d636d7d7.jpg

Latest posts