What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
donkeys forward passes and off sideall night....milford spills the ball then kicks a field goal why have a video ref ive nearly broken my foot in disgust fug me.....the boys played well i was impressed they turned up tonyt....Shadow...
If I counted the dud calls and lost a finger/toe each time I'd have none left!!!!!!

They're a joke the NRL.

They got away with so so so much.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Its a business these days so if the clubs and coaches and players are made accountable to be fined for what ever reason then to be fair to the sport and its sponsors and clubs and its fans then so should the nrl and the referee boss and the referees should also receive the same fate in fines for bringing the game into disrepute. Why should the nrl or the referees boss or any referee be let off free with no fine from making crucial errors in the game, try telling that to the sponsors that pour their tens of millions of dollars into rugby league each year and then try telling that to the clubs and the players and their fans. As they say what is good for the goose should be good for the gander its time that the people running our game should be fined appropriately if deemed warranted and be made accountable for their crucial errors that is only fair its the Australian way right!!!...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i have not watched a game since ile wait till our next game vs seabeagles....i know you all feel the same way .!....Shadow...it will be hard without boofhead gburg i hope cherro gets the green light...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Its a business these days so if the clubs and coaches and players are made accountable to be fined for what ever reason then to be fair to the sport and its sponsors and clubs and its fans then so should the nrl and the referee boss and the referees should also receive the same fate in fines for bringing the game into disrepute. Why should the nrl or the referees boss or any referee be let off free with no fine from making crucial errors in the game, try telling that to the sponsors that pour their tens of millions of dollars into rugby league each year and then try telling that to the clubs and the players and their fans. As they say what is good for the goose should be good for the gander its time that the people running our game should be fined appropriately if deemed warranted and be made accountable for their crucial errors that is only fair its the Australian way right!!!...Shadow...
CORRECTAMUNDO!!!!!!!!!

greg jay

Juniors
Don't just limit this to onfield referees and Klein & Co with their "reviews". How about the uckin JUDICIARY??? Remember when that Hoon Gallen thumped Kyle Turner in an EXHIBITION game and CRACKED HIS NECK VERTEBRAE??? He got NADA even though Idiot Buettner ADMITTED that tackle was dangerous. What NO SUSPENSION?? Yet here GBurgess gets 5 games for a benign shoulder charge on The Liar Milford [caught the ball when it clearly hits the deck OFF HIS HAND!!!] and Hymel got FOUR GAMES for a BACKHANDER!!! Sam got TWO GAMES for a BENIGN shot on Barry Eastwood which was subsequently annulled. That Hunt suspension cost us definite wins v. Hasler and Easts. Like Hasler, Easts are vastly OVERRATED.

Rabbits20

Immortal
too many refs are duds!!!
I had better not say what I think as it could break forum rules!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Shoulder to shoulder and SSTID!!!!!

They can cost us matches but they can't stop me turning up and getting behind my club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glory Glory. Let's hope we can all be singing that under adversity this Friday night!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Don't just limit this to onfield referees and Klein & Co with their "reviews". How about the uckin JUDICIARY??? Remember when that Hoon Gallen thumped Kyle Turner in an EXHIBITION game and CRACKED HIS NECK VERTEBRAE??? He got NADA even though Idiot Buettner ADMITTED that tackle was dangerous. What NO SUSPENSION?? Yet here GBurgess gets 5 games for a benign shoulder charge on The Liar Milford [caught the ball when it clearly hits the deck OFF HIS HAND!!!] and Hymel got FOUR GAMES for a BACKHANDER!!! Sam got TWO GAMES for a BENIGN shot on Barry Eastwood which was subsequently annulled. That Hunt suspension cost us definite wins v. Hasler and Easts. Like Hasler, Easts are vastly OVERRATED.
I think if Hunt is there we could have definitely had another win.

It's farcical!!!

Hawkins

Juniors
i've watched a lot of games this weekend. to which f**k up are you referring?

Maybe not fine a ref, just drop him or her to reserve grade for a week or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts