What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kit clashing

nick87

Coach
I think half the time its ridiculous.
The Raiders could play in their lime green every week and never clash, even against the effing Rabbiotohs. The difference is the colours are fair stark.

Im a bit old fashioned, i wish all the teams just played in one strip. I hate when the Raiders play in anything other than the lime green.
The grey shit we rolled out last week against Titoons barely even looked like a Raiders strip

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Manly/St George and Melbourne/Cronulla perfect example of how it should be. All 4 Sides playing in their regular home jerseys.
Wouldn't be so quick to add the dragon into that mix..

Pretty sure we're 4/3 in terms of home vs other jerseys this year..

May very well be 3/4 with marvel round in there..

Either way, with Anzac next game, by round 8 we'll be 50% at best of games played in our proper kit..

It's a joke.

The NRL need to understand that a jersey is something that helps link generations of fans.. Too many jerseys for the sake of marketing $$$ is killing the goose that laid the golden egg..

Then again, wouldn't be the first time they've done that..

big hit!

Bench
f**k these stupid broncos.

Away to Canterbury at the same venue several weeks ago when they should've worn their home strip, they wore their change kit which was practically identical to Canterbury's home in jersey, shorts, socks light-dark-dark composition.

Tonight when they should be wearing their change strip, they wear their home. Made even worse against Souths' anzac strip. The teams blend on the wide camera angles.

Vozzy

Juniors
The worst was the panthers vs the tigers when tigers played in their black grey and white jersey.unnamed.jpg

beave

Coach

Away to Canterbury at the same venue several weeks ago when they should've worn their home strip, they wore their change kit which was practically identical to Canterbury's home in jersey, shorts, socks light-dark-dark composition.

Tonight when they should be wearing their change strip, they wear their home. Made even worse against Souths' anzac strip. The teams blend on the wide camera angles.

Whilst I somewhat agree with your sentiment, they're wearing wearing the anzac strip......

big hit!

Bench
Whilst I somewhat agree with your sentiment, they're wearing wearing the anzac strip......
It's the home strip with anzacs along the bottom of the jersey. Could've done same with the change strip. Fixture has been available for a while.

beave

Coach
It's the home strip with anzacs along the bottom of the jersey. Could've done same with the change strip. Fixture has been available for a while.

You'll find the maroon on the top has a subtle camouflage pattern in It as well

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

you could have stopped typing your post after 4 words and 95% of this website would have agreed with you.

Tell me about it!!

I just got home and found out we hadn't won.

Bloody jersey muddle!

ed-grimley

Bench
Strip clashes are unprofessional - the NRL should make sure they don't occur. It could be as simple as the teams informing them a week before the game.

flippikat

Bench
Did anyone else here see the Wentworthville vs Penrith NSW Cup game on Fox/Sky last Saturday? That was a baaaaad clash of jerseys.

Latest posts