What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R9 - Broncos 32-18 Panthers @ Suncorp Stadium

Round 9: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 9
Brisbane Broncos v Penrith Panthers
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Thursday 27 April 2017

Gates 5pm / NYC 5:10pm / NRL 7:50pm

BRI-17teamlist.jpg

1. Darius Boyd 2. Corey Oates 3. James Roberts 4. Tautau Moga 5. Jordan Kahu 6. Anthony Milford 7. Kodi Nikorima 8. Herman Essese 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Adam Blair 11. Alex Glenn 12. Matt Gillett 13. Josh Mcguire
Interchange: 14. Sam Thaiday 15. Joe Ofahengaue 16. Korbin Sims 17. David Mead 18. Travis Waddell 19. George Fai 20. Jamayne Isaako 21. Jonus Pearson

PEN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Matt Moylan 2. Waqa Blake 3. Dean Whare 4. Peta Hiku 5. Dallin Watene Zelezniak 6. Bryce Cartwright 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Peter Wallace 10. Regan Campbell-Gillard 11. Corey Harawira 12. Isaah Yeo 13. Trent Merrin
Interchange: 14. Tyrone Peachey 15. Leilani Latu 16. Tim Browne 17. Moses Leota 18. James Fisher-Harris 19. Te Maire Martin 20. Viliame Kikau 21. Sitaleki Akauola

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Nick Beashel
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

NYC Round 9
Broncos v Panthers at Suncorp Stadium, Thu 5:10pm

ISC Round 9
Ipswich (Broncos) v Burleigh (Titans) at North Ipswich, Sat 3pm
Wynnum (Broncos) v Townsville (Cowboys) at BMD Kougari Oval, Sat 6pm
Mackay (Cowboys) v Norths (Broncos) at BB Print Stadium, Sat 1:40pm (9 QLD)
Redcliffe (Broncos) v Souths Logan (Broncos) at Dolphin Oval, Sun 2pm

ISP Round 9
Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles v Penrith at HE Laybutt Fields, Sun 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:
I could see us winning this if we turn up and fulfill our potential but we have seemingly been saying that for four weeks now. If we don't show up, particularly in defence, it will be a wipe-out. But I do hold the slim hope that we somehow turn it around. But if we do I will be wondering where it has been all along.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
whare is getting the punt from my SC team this week so he'll lead you guys to victory with a hat trick

GongPanther

Referee
That run would have done wonders for Carty. I saw glimpses of what Penrith were capable of against the Eels. But they still have too much work ahead of them to really worry the Broncos.

I'll be tipping the Panthers by only a try,but that is only if they they can put together an 80 minute performance without the brain-dead mistakes like the one we made from the kick-off v Eels.

If we continue the form from the past four weeks,the Broncos will be making us look like a sad and sorry sight by the end of the night.

Clifferd

Coach
I'm gonna go out on a limb and tip pennies. I know they're form is shithouse but they're too talented to be where they are now. They'll bounce back

Penrith in a solid display by 12 points

Das Gupta

Juniors
Bronco's are due for a loss. The last 2 weeks they have been a bit underwhelming and lazy. A good side will knock them off. That being said Penrith are shit this year.
Broncs by 30.

Nealo 12

Bench
Agree ....Panthers wont even get close up there especially with all the leg ups that the Donkeys get !

Exsilium

First Grade
Penrith 22 - Broncos 18

Scores locked with 5 to go. Broncos look to wrap up with a field goal. Milf misses and it goes dead. 7 Tackles to the Panthers.

Try to be scored by DWZ in the 78th minute. Cleary will miss the kick. Short kick off is too short and a penalty to the panthers wraps up the game.

Broncos receive 9 penalties and penrith 4.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The only reason to have hope for this game is that we've performed well against the Drongos in the past few seasons. On recent form it would be hard to even be confident of beating Newcastle.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
early salt and butthurt in here.anyway the panthers will wake up like they always do against us. hope the refs get us home because all 5 of our wins can be accredited to them.